Documents needed for 30 day extension

Whether you will need proof of residence or not depends upon the office where you apply for the extension.

You need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa (if you have one), entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

• Like 1

Whether you will need proof of residence or not depends upon the office where you apply for the extension.

You need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa (if you have one), entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

Arrgh,

I had send my TM47 without a photo, but had send copy of my passport, pic. page and all visa pages and entry "permitted to stay" stamp.

Why do I not get my 90 day report "Receipt of notification " back to me??

I need that receipt to keep in my passport.

Its already 19 days from the expiration of my 90 days report ( due on 30 April, send by EMS on the 25th of April to Mae Sai Immigration.

What happen if the mail got lost ( I have the EMS receipt, or the receipt RT got lost ? Any repercussion from the Immigration??

pls advise

Arrgh,

I had send my TM47 without a photo, but had send copy of my passport, pic. page and all visa pages and entry "permitted to stay" stamp.

Its already 19 days from the expiration of my 90 days report ( due on 30 April, send by EMS on the 25th of April to Mae Sai Immigration.

What happen if the mail got lost ( I have the EMS receipt, or the receipt RT got lost ? Any repercussion from the Immigration??

pls advise

I had also send to the immigration my last receipt of Notification for the 90 day report

Arrgh,

pls advise

I had also send to the immigration my last receipt of Notification for the 90 day report

I guess I posted in the wrong topic, but never mind replies are welcome

Thanks... It will be Jomtien...

In the search space near the upper right of this page type in "tourist visa extension jomtien" and you'll find loads of threads on the subject.

If you're staying in a hotel, they should have notified immigrations of your presence. In addition to the application and fees, bring along a receipt or something along those lines from the hotel. That should be sufficient proof of address.

On the other hand, if you're staying in someone's home or renting a condo from an individual, you'll probably need a TM.30

Read through some of the threads to get a better idea of what recent experiences people have had.

Arrgh,

pls advise

I guess I posted in the wrong topic, but never mind replies are welcome

Did you check track and trace to find out if the EMS was delivered? http://track.thailandpost.com/tracking/default.aspx

Did you include a return envelope with stamps on it in the envelope you sent?

Mail does get lost. You should contact immigration to confirm they sent it to you. As long as you have proof you sent it to them it should not be a problem but you may have to the office to get a new receipt for it.