Nigel Farage launches UKIP’s Brexit battle bus

rooster59

Nigel Farage launches UKIP’s Brexit battle bus

post-247607-0-52306700-1463797473_thumb.

The UK Independence Party leader has launched UKIP’s ‘Brexit battle bus’ outside the Commission building in London, ahead of the referendum on Britain’s EU membership.

Nigel Farage said June 23 would be “Independence Day” if Britain voted to leave.

He is rejected by the official Vote Leave campaign which believes he puts voters off. But their message on the EU is similar.

“It is the establishment, it is the wealthy, it is the multi-nationals, it is the big banks, it is those whose lives have really done rather well in the last few years who are supporting remaining and against it is the people. Against it is the people,” Nigel Farage told reporters.

The rival Vote Leave movement has claimed that if Britain stays in the EU, increasing numbers of migrants could swell the UK’s population by an extra five million by 2030 – an argument dismissed as “absurd” by Remain campaigners.

They say the figures are based on five new applicant states actually joining the EU by 2020, which Britain could veto.

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has told France’s Le Monde newspaper said Britain will have to accept being treated like an outsider if it votes to leave the EU.

The “Britain Stronger in Europe” campaign has highlighted a letter signed by many well-known names in the creative industries calling on the UK to remain in the union.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-05-21

So lets say the vote leave campaign wins the referendum.

My question is, who will be in charge to take the country forward?

The Prime Minister David Cameron, who is against leaving?

Boris Johnson & Nigel Farage as a coalition? (god help us)

Or is it that no one is bothering to think that far ahead?

Just imagine........... Brexit wins, Boris becomes Prime Minister and appoints Nigel Farage as foreign secretary and Trump becomes President of the USA. All of a sudden Thailand begins to look like the paradise it once seemed to be and I for one would be booking my flight!

Both sides in the UK are adopting the Trump approach and using scare tactics to try to win their case. Both sides are speculating but trying to present their arguments as facts. Nobody "knows" what would happen if Britain left the EU but are the voters brave enough to bite the bullet and see?

The EU needs massive reforms but can that be done from the inside or does it need to be disbanded and rebuilt from the ground up?

Expect more claims and counter claims and more bullshit than you have ever heard before

It's a very good question. There is a dearth of talent in the upper echelons of the body politic in Britain.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man (or woman)?

However, one step at a time. Let's get the Referendum out of the way, and see the result.

Just imagine........... Brexit wins, Boris becomes Prime Minister and appoints Nigel Farage as foreign secretary and Trump becomes President of the USA. All of a sudden Thailand begins to look like the paradise it once seemed to be and I for one would be booking my flight!

Both sides in the UK are adopting the Trump approach and using scare tactics to try to win their case. Both sides are speculating but trying to present their arguments as facts. Nobody "knows" what would happen if Britain left the EU but are the voters brave enough to bite the bullet and see?

The EU needs massive reforms but can that be done from the inside or does it need to be disbanded and rebuilt from the ground up?

Expect more claims and counter claims and more bullshit than you have ever heard before

And that's why I'm pretty sure I'll vote for Brexit - the EU has no intention of listening to voters' concerns until it is put into the situation where it has no choice. And I think Brexit may just force the EU into reforming for the better.

Having read UKIP's policies (albeit a long time ago), they left me thinking it was another political party out for the v wealthy rather than the average person.

They are thinking that far ahead and the latest odds for leaving are 4-1 so one might as well speculate that it is you leading us forward after a vote for exit. Are you ready?

Edited by SheungWan

They are thinking that far ahead and the latest odds for leaving are 4-1 so one might as well speculate that it is you leading us forward after a vote for exit. Are you ready?

Odds for leaving are 7/2

Remain 2/9 or 81%

Britain should get out, stay out.

What has the EU ever done for Britain?????

Answer NOTHING.

Yeah about as much as the Romans did for us, nothing!

WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO?

The Romans built our first proper roads, some of which remain to this day (e.g. the A5)

Britain should get out, stay out.

What has the EU ever done for Britain?????

Answer NOTHING.

Yeah about as much as the Romans did for us, nothing!

WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO?

The Romans built our first proper roads, some of which remain to this day (e.g. the A5)

Never heard of irony, never heard of Monty Python, you need to get out more!