47 Year-Old Japanese Tutor Found Hung in Bangkok Apartment

rooster59

47 Year-Old Japanese Tutor Found Hung in Bangkok Apartment

BANGKOK – Police from the Lat Krabang Police Station were called to an apartment in Soi Lat Krabang 22 after Jayama Tetsuji, 47, a Japanese language tutor was found hanging in his apartment in Bangkok’s Lat Krabang district at around 10:30 this morning.

According to Pol Col Ruetigrai, a tie bound around his neck and attached to the window grille, Mr Jayama was wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts.

Mr Jayama had been teaching Japanese at a language school inside of The Paseo Mall on Lat Krabang Rd.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/47-year-old-japanese-tutor-found-hung-in-bangkok-apartment.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2016-05-22

How the F did she get in?

1 more suicide case ,Japppy this time.He must have been following stories on T.V and decided to follow the trend.I was going to be extremely disappointed and surprised if no female was there to discover the body as in previous movies

It's "hanged", not "hung". The latter would imply that someone else hung him up there. Or, if I wanted to make a joke out if it, which should never be done as that would be inappropriate in the circumstances, a Japanese man has never been found hung.

It's "hanged", not "hung". The latter would imply that someone else hung him up there. Or, if I wanted to make a joke out if it, which should never be done as that would be inappropriate in the circumstances, a Japanese man has never been found hung.

oh come on , don't be PC. Japanese man and hung should not be in the same sentence.

Really? Grammar police? I thought we understanded [sic] that we don't do that here.

My Japanese girlfriend said that she has never found a Japanese man that was hung.

My Japanese girlfriend said that she has never found a Japanese man that was hung.

Sounds like your Japanese girlfriend gets around! Where did you meet her?

Save your breath/fingertips, most people don't know the difference between "then" and "than," "its" and "it's," or "there," "their," and "they're." How can you expect them to know an exception in English?

Save your breath/fingertips, most people don't know the difference between "then" and "than," "its" and "it's," or "there," "their," and "they're." How can you expect them to know an exception in English?

A good many of these falangs in Thailand are, nominally at least, "English teachers", i.e. they can't get a proper teaching job in their own country as they are unqualified or underqualified, or have criminal convictions that deny them employment in they own country, so come over here and earn a pittance and live in a one-room flat where the only running water is down the walls. Then they usually get arrested for some kind of crime of an inappropriate sexual nature.

A good many of these falangs in Thailand are, nominally at least, "English teachers", i.e. they can't get a proper teaching job in their own country as they are unqualified or underqualified, or have criminal convictions that deny them employment in they own country, so come over here and earn a pittance and live in a one-room flat where the only running water is down the walls. Then they usually get arrested for some kind of crime of an inappropriate sexual nature.

Wow. How many generalisations and stereotypes can one get into a sentence! Amazing how narrow minded people can be despite living and traveling outside their own countries...

Not so sure so many have committed the sexual offenses or that they even thought about teaching before they came here--many came here traveling and teach because they can earn some money to continue traveling. However, didn't you forget about crying about their low pay and complaining because they have to prove their degrees?