Hillside Plaza 4 = Lost Money

Condosforsale

I chose Hillside after a careful evaluation of other condos such as Rimping and Riverside and took advice from local property agents and Thai friends. I am very happy there. It is not perfect, but the best condo block I looked at which fitted my needs.

One of the most successful realtors I ever met, once told me "there's a lid for every pot" I congratulate you on finding a hiome where you enjoy to stay.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have owned at Hillside 4 for 18 months now and do not recognise the claimed regularity of power outages or loss of water pressure. Neither do I have to have my air-con on 24/7, and I often have my windows open and enjoy the lovely view from my balcony. Neither do I have mail stolen or suffer from other problems as described in the earlier posts - often written by people who don't actually live at Hillside.

I chose Hillside after a careful evaluation of other condos such as Rimping and Riverside and took advice from local property agents and Thai friends. I am very happy there. It is not perfect, but the best condo block I looked at which fitted my needs.

In the last 12 months I have been approached on two occasions by people who said they were interested in buying my condo - but I do not want to sell. I find the management and security staff (who always find a space in the car park for me) very helpful.

If the OP is genuine and his posts sincere, then I ask him to point me to the advert of the details of the 2 condos he is trying to sell, as I may be interested. As said above, the very choice of his Username suggests a commercial rather than a charitable intent to his posts. If the place is so (obviously) bad, why did he buy 2?

Thank you

I can understand why you would be happy at this hulk of a building. You don't seem to notice much.

Probably haven't noticed that they have had to impliment residental parking stickers because the parking situation is so bad that at 4PM cars are double and triple parked.

You haven't noticed the falling stone facings from the front of the building.

You didn't even notice the fact that the OP said he did NOT want to sell these two condos in Hillside 4. From the sound of his posts I'd guess he has plenty of other nicer properties to deal in.

As to why he bought in the first place, who knows? My guess is he didn't live there or have friends who had done so first, was new to Chiang Mai and hadn't heard from others, and thought the price right. If you ARE interested in buying in, there are dozens of places for sale in the building. No lack on any floor, city side or mountain side. (I wonder why that is?) Take your pick. By the way, are you in the market for a bridge?

The Fly Fisherman

>>What makes anyone think the construction at many other condos around town is any better?

Not many are, but I don't think that was the point he/she was making.

>>I currently rent at the Nakornping Condo ( a few 100 meters from Hillside 4)

Are you sure it's only a few 100 meters? That's what I had said in a previous post (and I still think so,) but someone assured us that it at least a mile a way. :o

>> and the huge cracks in the wall indicate a serious problem. I'm sure Hillside 5 is no better, having sat unmaintained for several years.

I wandered through there several months ago. I was afraid that the floors would give way.....

>> Fisherman, the rightside entryway to the building hasn't been closed "two years". I lived there and used that entry until January 2006. Yes, it was closed after that. maybe sometime in early 2005 too, but certainly not Oct/Nov/dec 2005.

Please excuse me. I don't live there, only drive past. It 'seemed to me' that it was two years. If it was only one and a half years, I'm sorry for my mistake. Foolish of me to imagine that it was two years, but I didn't record the actual date of it being closed off. Of course, you do realize that it's almost 2007 (YES I KNOW it's actually and entire 51 days short of that year.)

The Fly Fisherman

Edited by Physherman

>>What makes anyone think the construction at many other condos around town is any better?

Are you sure it's only a few 100 meters? That's what I had said in a previous post (and I still think so,) but someone assured us that it at least a mile a way. :o

>> and the huge cracks in the wall indicate a serious problem. I'm sure Hillside 5 is no better, having sat unmaintained for several years.

I wandered through there several months ago. I was afraid that the floors would give way.....

>> Fisherman, the rightside entryway to the building hasn't been closed "two years". I lived there and used that entry until January 2006. Yes, it was closed after that. maybe sometime in early 2005 too, but certainly not Oct/Nov/dec 2005.

Please excuse me. I don't live there, only drive past. It 'seemed to me' that it was two years. If it was only one and a half years, I'm sorry for my mistake. Foolish of me to imagine that it was two years, but I didn't record the actual date of it being closed off. Of course, you do realize that it's almost 2007 (YES I KNOW it's actually and entire 51 days short of that year.)

The Fly Fisherman

the walkway was only closed for about 6 or 7 months. So you were off by about 18 months. About as accurate as the rest of your post.

CobraSnakeNectie? Wow!

the walkway was only closed for about 6 or 7 months. So you were off by about 18 months.

Would you be so kind as to post some sort of proof of what you say? A poster who says that they lived there said that the walkway may have been closed in early 2005.....

Considering that this is late 2006... I think. Oh well. The higher maths always eluded me. Do YOU live in Hillside Plaza 4 or is it a case of "Some of my best friends live there!" Just what was the date that it was closed off? Opened up again? As I said, I don't keep records of such things, only know what I see as I drive by.

Keep up the good work. We need the laugh. :o

About as accurate as the rest of your post.

My, my! Aren't we getting upset! Calm down! Loosen up a bit.

I will try to live to your standards in the future. Underachieving is always an interesting challenge.

The Fly Fisherman

Edited by Physherman

CobraSnakeNectie? Wow!

the walkway was only closed for about 6 or 7 months. So you were off by about 18 months.

Would you be so kind as to post some sort of proof of what you say? A poster who says that they lived there said that the walkway may have been closed in early 2005.....

Considering that this is late 2006... I think. Oh well. The higher maths always eluded me. Do YOU live in Hillside Plaza 4 or is it a case of "Some of my best friends live there!" Just what was the date that it was closed off? Opened up again? As I said, I don't keep records of such things, only know what I see as I drive by.

Keep up the good work. We need the laugh. :o

About as accurate as the rest of your post.

My, my! Aren't we getting upset! Calm down! Loosen up a bit.

I will try to live to your standards in the future. Underachieving is always an interesting challenge.

The Fly Fisherman

That's not upset I was just pointing out your post is mostly hot air and exaggeration. Maybe your idea of fun is being full of bull. Just setting the record straight.

hot air and exaggeration.

A fractured brain was mentioned recently in another tread.

Have mercey !

Let us all hope that the Fisherman has more luck playing with his rod than he demonstrates punching his keyboard.

This, from a poster who just minutes before, made two mistakes trying to quote. Not to mention a spelling error.

Actually, the quote function has been troublesome lately.

Have mercey !

Let us all hope that the Fisherman has more luck playing with his rod than he demonstrates punching his keyboard.

This, from a poster who just minutes before, made two mistakes trying to quote. Not to mention a spelling error.

Some people speak because they have something to say. Others speak because they have to say something. :o

The Fly Fisherman

Edited by Physherman

Have mercey !

Some people speak because they have something to say. Others speak because they have to say something. :o

The Fly Fisherman

Which one are you?

The Fly Fisherman

FF-

Reread what I wrote. The entryway was open in January 2006. That's this year. it was open last month. I'm not sure how many months in between it was closed but that's a maximum of 9. So you're off by over a year.

I 've lived in both Hillside 4 and Nakornping. I can currently see Hillside 4 from my apt in Nakornping. I walk to the gym in Hillside 4 in about 5 minutes. I'd say they're less than 500 meters apart. No where near a mile. If you drive by so often checking on the walkway you'd know that.

I'm interested in buying a condo in Hillside 4 too but I'm only interested in a 90sq meter, one bedroom apt, or larger. No studios.

The Fly Fisherman

FF-

Reread what I wrote. The entryway was open in January 2006. That's this year. it was open last month. I'm not sure how many months in between it was closed but that's a maximum of 9. So you're off by over a year.

I 've lived in both Hillside 4 and Nakornping. I can currently see Hillside 4 from my apt in Nakornping. I walk to the gym in Hillside 4 in about 5 minutes. I'd say they're less than 500 meters apart. No where near a mile. If you drive by so often checking on the walkway you'd know that.

I'm interested in buying a condo in Hillside 4 too but I'm only interested in a 90sq meter, one bedroom apt, or larger. No studios.

Your correct. I do know that. If you re-read all, you'll see that I said Nakornping was only a few hundred meters away. Someone else said it was a mile. No need for you to attack all the time.

And from driving by, I can see that there are at least two large condos available on the south east corner; the 12th floor and the 13th floor. Both are empty and both larger than 90sq meters. Sorry, but I didn't jot down the actual dates that they were emptied, nor how long they have been that way. Frankly my dear....

The Fly Fisherman

I have lived at Hillside 4 for the past 3 years. Yes the electricity went out last week for about 8 hours but that was unusual.

There was a letter that appeared in either the BP or the Nation signed by Simon Wright lambasting a condo in Bangkok. Could it be the same person. BTW the condos lawyer wants to sue him for defamation.

Hillside with all its defects is still a decent place to live... they (managment) try hard to make it livable.

If this place were that bad then try to explain the shortage of units for sale.

Answer to Fly Fisherman - hope it is clear....

I can understand why you would be happy at this hulk of a building. You don't seem to notice much.

 I notice your desire to run it down, why?

Probably haven't noticed that they have had to impliment residental parking stickers because the parking situation is so bad that at 4PM cars are double and triple parked.

 It’s called being in a popular location; and the staff always find me somewhere to park.

 Yes I have, but I also have a life, and also realise that this is Thailand.

You didn't even notice the fact that the OP said he did NOT want to sell these two condos in Hillside 4. From the sound of his posts I'd guess he has plenty of other nicer properties to deal in.

 So why does he call himself “Condosforsale”? Why does he make such bad deals if he is an expert property speculator?

As to why he bought in the first place, who knows? My guess is he didn't live there or have friends who had done so first, was new to Chiang Mai and hadn't heard from others, and thought the price right. If you ARE interested in buying in, there are dozens of places for sale in the building. No lack on any floor, city side or mountain side. (I wonder why that is?) Take your pick. By the way, are you in the market for a bridge?

 Why your interest in this condo block? I sleep there when in town – during the day I have other things to concern me, like work. I also think I have greater knowledge of the situation than you. It is not perfect, but if I have a gripe I take it up with the management, rather than making posts like yours.

 Tell us where you live, and then we can all pass judgement on you. I do not understand your hostility, other than you being a typical ex-pat bar stool expert.

Thanks

Hillside4 “fool”.

Edited by Whenin Tha

'Whenin Tha' date='2006-11-14 05:15:22' post='983161']

Answer to Fly Fisherman - hope it is clear....

Answer? Not really. Clear? Yes. Clearly a personal attack rather than a discussion of a building. Why do you need to do this?

 I notice your desire to run it down, why?

You notice me. I notice the building. Why is that?

 It’s called being in a popular location; and the staff always find me somewhere to park.

People needing to shop on adjacent roads do park here. But it's not a public car park, it's for building residents and their guests. That's why they are now issuing parking stickers. The staff wish to eliminate the day parkers. Perhaps so they can more easily find parking for you and some of the other people who actually live there. They count too. The staff and management are nice folks, and no happier about the building's condition than the people who bought into it.

 Yes I have, but I also have a life, and also realise that this is Thailand.

So 'this is Thailand' is a valid excuse to you for a building having falling bricks? Sorry, but I disagree. It's true that the building is living up to the TIT concept, but that doesn't make it a valid reason to overprice the condos. Which may well be part of the reason there are plenty of them for sale on every floor!

 So why does he call himself “Condosforsale”? Why does he make such bad deals if he is an expert property speculator?

Most likely because he has many condos for sale? Just guessing here.

But he certainly did NOT call himself an 'expert property speculator.' You said that to bolster your own argument. Can't your own statements stand on their own merit?

 Why your interest in this condo block?

It's a building I pass every day going to work, and have for several years. Everything I see during my day interests me. Especially places where several of my friends live, and in which I spend many evenings visiting. You didn't answer about the bridge. :o

? I sleep there when in town –

That's nice. :D

? I also think I have greater knowledge of the situation than you.

That's quite possible. I'm not young enough to know everything. Come to Chiang Mai often? I'm only guessing here, but I'd bet that you bought one of the one-room hot boxes, and are not happy to see your investment going down the tubes.

 Tell us where you live, and then we can all pass judgement on you.

Why do you feel this pressing need to make this a personal attack on me. People were all discussing a building? How about we keep it that way?

The Fly Fisherman

Edited by Physherman

Well, next time you are walking by Hillside Physherman, pop in and see just how many units are for sale. Get your facts straight, units here are in demand and everytime one slides on the market it gets gobbled up. And yes, this is Thailand, and to have a brick or two come off should be expected. Look around, it is happening everywhere eles so why should Hillside be any different? If you can not accept that then you need to move to Singapore where the standards are different. Having said that, I am very happy with the quility of build in Hillside, especially after seeing what 3-5 million at Twin Peaks will get you, but that is a topic on its own.

As for other people giving opinions when they do not live here, well, some people just seem to know it all. Yes some units get hot, all depends on what side you are on and what time of day. To say that all units are blazing all the time, well, is just stupid. No, my air con does NOT have to be on 24/7, once again, depends what time of day and what temperature I feel like being in at the moment. I have my doors open to the pool most of the day and it is lovely, can see the pool and hear the water fountain. And I love the fact that I can call up room service and have my breaky brought up to my room, all for 35 baht! Then, can slide down a few floors and be in the gym exercising, now thats convenient. Got the mini mart there, and the restaurant downstairs.

Now, for the extremely high noise from that place, well all I can say is that the BUILDING IS MADE OF CONCRETE , not plywood. I neither hear sound from the main floor, or my neighbours, or any other floor for that matter. Hillside is one of the quietest buildings I have ever lived in. I can not say the same for some people I know outside of the city, listening to dogs humping each other all night is enough to drive a made man sane. You know what Im talking about.

The guards are very friendly and I have never had a problem leaving for months at a time, everything is always the same when I get back. The cleaning staff are great and are there when you need them. And no one is burning garbage first thing in the morning like outside of the city!

Oh, and the location. A short walk to Central for all your needs, a block and a bit away from the famous Pasta Cafe, a short hike to some lovely coffee shoppes on Nimm. Yes, I can think of a few reasons why someone would want to live here. And with the increase in value, and the shortage of units, others feel the same. Some people only focus on the negative in life, then wonder why no one wants to be around them. Sad.

Physherman

You “guess” and you “bet” too much.

The reason why I referred to the OP as an “ expert property speculator” is because he tells us he has a number of properties on his books and offers relevant advice on this forum and in the local media. If he is not an expert in this field, then (for his sake) he might perhaps consider doing something different.

As I have said already, when I decided to buy in CM I had no pre-conceived ideas as to where to live, and made a decision based on advice and what I saw. I could criticise some other condos, but would not do so as there may be reasons and issues that I do not understand or know about. I also do not care that much about other people’s property choices or decisions.

If you see this as another personal attack on you, then I am sorry, if a little confused. You run down other people’s homes, do your best to destroy their investment and then accuse them of attacking you! You also pontificate as to my regularity in CM as if it somehow weakens my position, or indeed is anything to do with you.

I do not live in “a one-room hot box” and my “investment” is not “going down the tubes”. I wonder what all your claimed friends at Hillside 4 think about your comments!

Next time you are in Huay Kaew Road, try and think about something else. If you are that bored, then I would be happy to recommend some activities and clubs/societies should you have any other interests.

Hillside 4 is not perfect, but is suits me, and many other people, very well. Please leave us alone to enjoy CM in our own little way. Thank you.

Good luck, wherever you live (and I think we shall never find out, of course).

Physherman

>>> You “guess” and you “bet” too much.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I said;

"I'm only guessing here, but I'd bet that you bought one of the one-room hot boxes, and are not happy to see your investment going down the tubes."

You replied;

>>> when I decided to buy in CM

Looks as if I guessed and bet correctly about this. :D

>>> The reason why I referred to the OP as an “ expert property speculator” is because

>>> he tells us he has a number of properties on his books and offers relevant advice

>>> on this forum and in the local media.

You offer relevant advice on this forum. Does that make you an expert property speculator? Actually, since you bought into the building, I'd say 'not.'

Could you please tell us which local media other than this board where he has made comments? Or are you making this up too just to bolster your argument?

>>> If he is not an expert in this field, then (for his sake) he might perhaps

>>> consider doing something different.

Ask him. Maybe he will. I'm sure he'd take your advice.

>>> If you see this as another personal attack on you, then I am sorry, if a little confused.

Let me help clear up your confusion. You stated;

>>> "then we can all pass judgement on you. "

Now, I wonder why I would think that was a personal attack on me? :o

>>> I do not live in “a one-room hot box”

Sorry. Perhaps two rooms. But if your rooms face the swimming pool, then you are on the south-west side of the building, and that gets direct sun all afternoon. But you've told us you aren't there during the day. So how would you know? You are not telling us the truth about something. You contradict yourself too often.

>>> I wonder what all your claimed friends at Hillside 4 think about your comments!

They agree with them. After all, they live here year round. You've told us you;

>>> "I sleep there when in town – during the day I have other things to concern me"

Perhaps not in the building long enough to notice what's going on around you.

>>> Next time you are in Huay Kaew Road, try and think about something else.

I'm on it five days a week. Watching the building crumble is just one of the twice daily past times in traffic jams at the Rin Come intersection.

>>> Hillside 4 is not perfect,

That's probably why there are always people manning the sales desk in the lobby. They just want to give the impression that there are units for sale, and the owner doesn't mind wasting money by paying their salary to do so.

>>> but is suits me,

I'm sure it does. :D

>>> Good luck, wherever you live (and I think we shall never find out, of course).

Thank you.

The Fly Fisherman

Edited by Physherman

Physherman

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I said;

"I'm only guessing here, but I'd bet that you bought one of the one-room hot boxes, and are not happy to see your investment going down the tubes."

You replied;

>>> The reason why I referred to the OP as an “ expert property speculator” is because

>>> he tells us he has a number of properties on his books and offers relevant advice

You offer relevant advice on this forum. Does that make you an expert property speculator? Actually, since you bought into the building, I'd say 'not.'

Could you please tell us which local media other than this board where he has made comments? Or are you making this up too just to bolster your argument?

>>> If you see this as another personal attack on you, then I am sorry, if a little confused.

Sorry. Perhaps two rooms. But if your rooms face the swimming pool, then you are on the south-west side of the building, and that gets direct sun all afternoon. But you've told us you aren't there during the day. So how would you know? You are not telling us the truth about something. You contradict yourself too often.

>>> I wonder what all your claimed friends at Hillside 4 think about your comments!

>>> "I sleep there when in town – during the day I have other things to concern me"

I'm on it five days a week. Watching the building crumble is just one of the twice daily past times in traffic jams at the Rin Come intersection.

That's probably why there are always people manning the sales desk in the lobby. They just want to give the impression that there are units for sale, and the owner doesn't mind wasting money by paying their salary to do so.

>>> but is suits me,

>>> Good luck, wherever you live (and I think we shall never find out, of course).

Thank you.

The Fly Fisherman

What ever happened to the OP Condo4sale? Sure seems like flyfisherman has a lot of emotional interest in this thread. My "Bet" is that Condo4sale and FlyFisherman are one in the same.

Physherman

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I said;

You replied;

>>> but is suits me,

Thank you.

The Fly Fisherman

Once again, you are talking out your ass. There are units available, but not many and not the best ones. Next time you are in one of your traffic jams, scoot on in and see for yourself. You can not fight the masses, and the masses think Hillside is a good investment/place to live, hence the increase in price.

By the way, I am on the swimming pool side and its 13:43 right now and guess what, no direct sun light in my room!! In fact, I can stand right on the terrace and still be ok. How is this possible you might ask, well, the terrace above me creates something called "shade". Its a strange occurrence, I know. And the fact that the unit is set back into the building means that there is direct sun on the unit for a few hours in the late afternoon. Right now my windows are open and there is a fan on, and the temp is jusssssst right! And once again, its 2 in the afternoon!

Someone like you would seem better off in Singapore, really. The standards are high, and you only have to pay 300k for a nice unit. But you know what, its hot there too. And I am almost certain that some of their buildings are facing south west. Hmmm, how to get around that?

Edited by ZEAK

What ever happened to the OP Condo4sale? Sure seems like flyfisherman has a lot of emotional interest in this thread. My "Bet" is that Condo4sale and FlyFisherman are one in the same.

Good observation CobraSN.....

I think so too. Physherman is WAY too emotional and involved with this for him just to be a passer-by with curious interest.

He argues with people who actually LIVE AT HILLSIDE!

Amongst many other things, Physherman tells us what it is like to live here during the day, what it is like to live here at night, which condos get the sun, what the staff feel about the building and the sales situation.

And all this from a passer-by?

I think Sherlock Holmes has moved to Chiang Mai!

TROLL posts me thinks!

>>> Once again, you are talking out your ass.

Is there a need for profanity?

>>> There are units available, but not many and not the best ones.

You folks really need to get together on this. First you say there are NO units available. Now you tell us that there ARE units available. Which is it? None or some? Maybe even lots of them?

>>> Next time you are in one of your traffic jams, scoot on in and see for yourself.

I took your advice and did just that on my way home. Had to double park in the garage, but that's normal, right?

>>> You can not fight the masses, and the masses think Hillside is a good investment/place to live, >>>hence the increase in price.

The masses certainly don't think it's a good place to have a business. I counted 31 vacant places just on floors 2, 3, and 4. That is a LOT of empty business space. I wonder why?

Obviously I couldn't go around on all the living floors as a few of them actually had their security doors shut. But on the floors that I did walk around, (four or five different floors with unlocked security doors,) I noticed a LOT of very dusty kick plates under doors, especially on your side of the building, with lots of very old flyers sticking out of the doors, some going back a year or more. (Yes, I looked at them.) No one had been looking at those since Christ wore knickers. I have friends with condos on 11, 13, and 14, and all say that there are vacant condos for sale on their floors.

>>>Someone like you would seem better off in Singapore, really.

Why do you feel this need to talk about me? We are discussing a building.

>>>And I am almost certain that some of their buildings are facing south west. Hmmm, how to get around that?

This might come as a surprise, but even when a building faces south-west it's actually possible to buy a unit on the north-east side. Really, it's true! I wouldn't kid you about something this serious.

The Fly Fisherman

You folks really need to get together on this. First you say there are NO units available. Now you tell us that there ARE units available. Which is it? None or some? Maybe even lots of them?

>>> Next time you are in one of your traffic jams, scoot on in and see for yourself.

I took your advice and did just that on my way home. Had to double park in the garage, but that's normal, right?

>>> You can not fight the masses, and the masses think Hillside is a good investment/place to live, >>>hence the increase in price.

The masses certainly don't think it's a good place to have a business. I counted 31 vacant places just on floors 2, 3, and 4. That is a LOT of empty business space. I wonder why?

Obviously I couldn't go around on all the living floors as a few of them actually had their security doors shut. But on the floors that I did walk around, (four or five different floors with unlocked security doors,) I noticed a LOT of very dusty kick plates under doors, especially on your side of the building, with lots of very old flyers sticking out of the doors, some going back a year or more. (Yes, I looked at them.) No one had been looking at those since Christ wore knickers. I have friends with condos on 11, 13, and 14, and all say that there are vacant condos for sale on their floors.

>>>And I am almost certain that some of their buildings are facing south west. Hmmm, how to get around that?

This might come as a surprise, but even when a building faces south-west it's actually possible to buy a unit on the north-east side. Really, it's true! I wouldn't kid you about something this serious.

The Fly Fisherman

Am I the only one that finds these posts a chore to read? Not the content - which I enjoy - just the way they are organised.

a friend of mine left hillside yesterday. He paid up until the 8th December. Beacause he left early they wanted to charge him by the day.

They also charged him 6300 baht for elctric for a 45sqm studio with one fridge and on air CON

An a/c can easily burn that much leccy if it is left on all the time. My brother managed to run up a 10,000 baht bill in a month!

APPARENTLY THERE IS. SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELERS

ITS COMMENTS LIKE THIS THAT REALLY MAKE YOU LOOK SILLY. I SAID SILLY, NOT STUIPID, SO DONT GET UPSET

DONT KNOW, I RIDE A BIKE. BUT IS WAS MENTIONED HERE THAT PARKING IS AN ISSUE

WELL, I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT HAVING A BUSINESS, WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT WHEN THE DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT THE UNITS TO LIVE IN? JEEZZ, YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER ON THIS CAUSE YOU ARE FLAILING. I COULD NOT CARE LESS IF THERE ARE NOT ANY BUSINESSES HERE, I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN MY UNIT, NOT WORK HERE.

OH MY GAWD! UNLOCKED SECURITY DOORS!! HOW WILL I EVER SLEEP TONIGHT? ALL YE BE FOR WARNED, SOME OF THE DOORS TO THE FLOORS WERE OPEN! THAT JUST KICKED THIS PLACE DOWN 3 NOTCHES IN MY BOOK. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

MANY UNITS ARE VANCANT ON THAT SIDE, BUT NOT AVAILABLE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. MANY UNITS ARE EMPTY, THEY WERE PURCHASED BY WEALTHY THAIS ONLY FOR AN INVESTMENT. JUST GO A HEAD AND SEE IF YOU CAN SECURE ONE OF THESE UNITS FOR YOUR SELF, YOU WONT BE ABLE TOO. ONCE AGAIN, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. YOUR FLAILING.

SORRY, JUST GOING BY YOUR NEGATIVE VIBE OF THAILAND AND THINK THAT YOU CAN NOT SEEM TO ACCEPT THE STANDARD HERE. JMO

THIS IS TRUE. BUT IF THE SOUTH-WEST SIDE WAS SUCH AN ISSUE THAT THERE WOULD BE MANY EMPTY UNITS IN MANY BUILDINGS ON THAT SIDE. WE STILL HAVE AN OZONE LAYER, ITS NOT THAT BAD. LIGHTEN UP.

The Fly Fisherman

Edited by ZEAK