School Help

Straight to the point: I'm looking for a school for my daughter but I can't afford those expensive international schools. so I'm trying to find out if there's a government primary school with IEP program somewhere in Bangkok. I'm looking for something that is not more than 30k per semester.

I'll really appreciate your suggestions. Thanks in advance

Please do me a big favor and "inspect" the school before. There're plenty of EP's where subjects are taught by Asian native English speakers with a TOEIC score of 357.

Most of them do have a real teacher's license from Khurusapha. Ain't that easy to get any information from a university on the islands if their degree is a real one.

A NES teacher with a lot of experience would ever sign up for 18 k/month. But it seems that there are a few hundred thousand guys who do.

But they'll tell you that they "only teach science". Most PO's ( school directors) are corrupt and don't care about the kids' education.

Please do me a big favor and "inspect" the school before. There're plenty of EP's where subjects are taught by Asian native English speakers with a TOEIC score of 357.

Most of them do have a real teacher's license from Khurusapha. Ain't that easy to get any information from a university on the islands if their degree is a real one.

A NES teacher with a lot of experience would ever sign up for 18 k/month. But it seems that there are a few hundred thousand guys who do.

But they'll tell you that they "only teach science". Most PO's ( school directors) are corrupt and don't care about the kids' education.

Who are these people?

babble much?

Archived