Rajabhakti Park now closed for clean-up and maintenance

webfact

Rajabhakti Park now closed for clean-up and maintenance

PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN, 25 May 2016 (NNT) –Rajabhakti Park, the historic park in Prachuap Khiri Khan’s Hua Hin |district built in honor of the seven Great Kings of Siam, is being closed for a week from May 23 until May 29 for a thorough clean-up of automobile exhaust fumes and grease in its plaza area.

Army spokesman Col Winthai Suvari said army chief Gen Theerachai Nakwanich had approved the park's temporary closure to facilitate the clean-up chore as well as overall maintenance.

Some people may not know about the park’s closure and visit it. Army officers have informed the visitors that Rajabhakti Park will reopen on May 30.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-05-25 footer_n.gif

Some people may not know about the park’s closure and visit it

--Er, some might even fly to thailand to visit it and find out the park is closed.

Some weeks ago i met an angry englishman, he came to see an artmuseum in BKK but when he arrived there it was closed for fire-emergency training.

This park is brand new, how can it be closed allready for a big maintenance job?

Nothing unusual here. Large money pits parks and other official venues often need to clean up those nasty automobile exhaust fumes and stray grease stains. Keeping things spick and span is a never ending process. But after all, it's only a week and shouldn't cost more than a few hundred million. Then the park's awe-inspiring splendor will once again be available to bring joy to the people.

--Er, some might even fly to thailand to visit it and find out the park is closed.

Some weeks ago i met an angry englishman, he came to see an artmuseum in BKK but when he arrived there it was closed for fire-emergency training.

This park is brand new, how can it be closed allready for a big maintenance job?

To clean up the exhaust fumes and grease from cars.

To clean up the exhaust fumes and grease from cars.

So they will pressure wash the statues and buildings? Are there cars driving in the park which leak oil or grease?

Just a few hard rainshowers and all the dust is gone..

After being open for basically 6 months, the park already needs a week-long special closure. Seems to me the cleaning of grime and exhaust can be done with the park still being open. Take it section by section No, this is obviously because something is very wrong. I despise Nattawut the red shirt, but he was the one claiming there was cracks in the work...

Any suggestions the park is to become the focal point for demos, meeting, protests etc and you can bet closure for maintenance will suddenly be necessary.

However as tuanku pointed out there's been no suggestion of that this time unless the govt knows something we don't or it's another convenient flight of fantasy.

Archived