Best post office - she sending Honda Click by post?

SooKee

I'm out at Mae Hia and in a month or two will need to post a new Click down South. I've found that even though some of the sub post offices will do it it's better to use main office. Even there though the service can vary as to what packing they have, how familiar they are with doing it and whatever. Any suggestions add to where might be best. Buddy of mine suggested the one near the airport.

Ps the she in title is courtesy of the stupid Swype app that insists on replacing the right word that you typed with a dumb <deleted> alternative!. In this case, the word 'for' :(

Sent using Tapatalk

Edited by SooKee

Ah ok. Cheers. I did wonder about it and planned to go check when I next go out there. I went to use one place in South Thailand ages back and they said they could do it but had no bubble wrap, boxes (I'm assuming they still use them) or anything at all. So I passed. Easier to go to the region main PO rather than going to buy all I needed and go back. Now I'm a bit more enthusiastic about trying the Hang Dong branch.

Sent using Tapatalk

Edited by SooKee

the main P.O. for Logispost (the service you will use) is at the Khamtieng branch. they usually have 10 or more (quite often Harley's, etc.) on the shipping dock. we sent one to a relative in Songhkla from that branch and they professionally packed it.

I'm obviously going to be laughed out of town--but, isnt a Honda Click a Motorbike??? Are you telling me that you can Post one, get away--I must be seeing things today???

Yes you can post motorbikes, even washing machines, in Thailand.

I'm obviously going to be laughed out of town--but, isnt a Honda Click a Motorbike??? Are you telling me that you can Post one, get away--I must be seeing things today???

Yup you can post one and especially if you pick the right office it's a fantastic and cheap service. Most reasonable distances and on bigger bikes I'll ride it but a Click from CM to Phuket, no way la!!

Posted via Tapatalk

So, you can post almost anything, legal, that is? Household, domestic white goods type stuff?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Fridge Freezer??

I, do, actually have a second hand Fridge Freezer which I had thought of driving down to Kamphaeng Phet, but if I could really post it, jeez, that's brilliant.

What does a Click cost to post, just as an idea??

I'm pretty sure that this is a No-No, Fridge Freezer might just be a 'Bridge Too Far'.

Edited by haybilly

Look outside any post office and you will see motorbikes are posted almost daily. They even wrap them for you!