Snatch Victim Chases Pattaya Muggers on Motorbike

webfact

Snatch Victim Chases Pattaya Muggers on Motorbike
Story by Albert Jack

mv.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of the morning on May 26 a twenty-four year old Rayong resident stopped his motorbike opposite the 7/11 store on Potisarn Soi 6, Pattaya to buy fruit from a local vendor.

Whilst waiting a pair of teenage Thai boys pulled up on a grey Honda Wave motorcycle and grabbed a gold necklace and buddha pendant, worth around 40,000 baht, and sped away.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224637/snatch-victim-chases-pattaya-muggers-motorbike/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-27

What type of moron would go around in the early hours, wearing 40K of gold for everyone to see.facepalm.gif

I wouldn't do it in my country, let alone in Thailand, were tourist are stabbed in the heart for the price of a handbag.wai.gif

He is lucky he is still alive with his virginity intact.thumbsup.gif

Edited by FourAces

What type of moron would go around in the early hours, wearing 40K of gold for everyone to see.facepalm.gif

I wouldn't do it in my country, let alone in Thailand, were tourist are stabbed in the heart for the price of a handbag.wai.gif

He is lucky he is still alive with his virginity intact.thumbsup.gif

Why wear gold period? It's an ugly color and it is like hanging money all over your body. Maybe if you are compensating for something it makes sense.

I think most of us have fallen victim to Pattaya snatches at some stage.

Some even keep going back for more.

In all my visits to Pattaya I've never been mugged, robbed or snatched from and neither have any of my friends.

Not sure where you get this 'most' from. Maybe others will shed some light on this - if they have or have not been.

In all my visits to Pattaya I've never been mugged, robbed or snatched from and neither have any of my friends.

Not sure where you get this 'most' from. Maybe others will shed some light on this - if they have or have not been.

There is probably good and smart reason why you and your mates have not been attacked robbed and mugged in Pattaya. It is probably because you are not out wandering (staggering) around the streets at 4 am and not pretentious enough to wear valuable gold necklaces.

Utter rubbish !

You may have missed the double meaning of snatch victim.

I haven't met a straight guy in the world who hasn't fallen prey. And gladly come back for more.

Edited by impulse

Utter rubbish !

Likewise. I have also been a snatch victim. I seem to recall each time it was usually about 30 minutes after paying the bar fine. Must be a recurring co-incidence.

I think you've led a very sheltered life. One of the few here in the land of (cynical) smiles

I think you've led a very sheltered life. One of the few here in the land of (cynical) smiles

Could be he plays for the other team?

Not that I'm judging, mind you...

Yes i lost a Rolex submariner watch and 3 gold rings last time i was a snatch victim.

But she was good giggle.gifgigglem.gifgiggle.gif

Jaysus.... how far in did you go!!

Yes i lost a Rolex submariner watch and 3 gold rings last time i was a snatch victim.

But she was good giggle.gifgigglem.gifgiggle.gif

Jaysus.... how far in did you go!!

All the way biggrin.png

On the other hand, maybe I haven't whistling.gif