Best 6000 baht range android phone currently?

Review here: http://www.majordroid.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review/

It seems like the well know mobile sites don't test cheap Chinese smart phones as it will damage Samsung/iPhone sales too much I think.

I simply refuse to pay 6-800 bucks for damn phone, it's not worth it for me, I got the money for one, that's not a problem, no I am not Scotishlaugh.png

My understanding is that the second sim slot on the Zenfone 2 only supports 2G. Is that correct?

Has anyone seen the Huawei Honor 5C for sale in Thailand or on any Thai websites? The price in China is equivalent to around 5000 THB.

Grin

It seems like the well know mobile sites don't test cheap Chinese smart phones as it will damage Samsung/iPhone sales too much I think.

I simply refuse to pay 6-800 bucks for damn phone, it's not worth it for me, I got the money for one, that's not a problem, no I am not Scotishlaugh.png

Glad you like my recommendation, I am still waiting for mine to arrive should be here soon it is in transit.

2008bangkok, I don't understand you keep mention that 6.4" monsterlaugh.png , I think most will pass, me included.

I am now leaning more into the Qukitel K6000 pro, it's massive 6000mAh battery is just nice to have and you you don't need to drag a power bank with you. IP64 rating is quite good too, Android 6.0, 3gb ram, finger print sensor,hmm all that for below 200$.

The camera is a Sony?? Well saw in DPreveiw a test of the Heuwei P9 and they were not impressed at all (after dark) so camera phones can't replace a real camera using current techfnology, sensor size is king. My Sony RX100 lll or Fuji Xpro1 will blow any camera phone out of the water easily.

I hope the ones sold here is 32 gb rom?

I keep mention because I am sharing my opinion, it's an Option for the OP just like your input.

Please allow freedom of speech and don't try to repress the common man and allow him the right to participate in a open forum.

I keep mention because I am sharing my opinion, it's an Option for the OP just like your input.

Please allow freedom of speech and don't try to repress the common man and allow him the right to participate in a open forum.

Yes you are right off-course, sorry.

Thinking about, it might actually be a good phone for my wife. She have a Samsung Grand (I think the name is), it's slow man, screen/battery life not very good.

She have her woman bag when going out so she's gots plenty of space in there for a +6" phone.

I agree. I'm finished with expensive phones. I now have three cheapies. Two, one 4,000 and one 5,000 baht Android phones and another 4,000 baht Windows phone. All 3 phones are fine for how I use them. Maybe not a powerful as the high priced phones but a second or two makes no difference to me. The Android phones are both dual SIM. The Windows phone has the best camera and also is 4G. Here in the boonies, I'm lucky to have decent 3G.

Samsung J7, 5.5 inch screen octocore, 3GB RAM, 48GB memory, 13Mp camera around 7,400bht (Lazada COD).

Is it really worth saving a 1,000bht and getting an inferior product, where parts may not work well, or break quickly?

As for a rubbish cheap phone,

I have a Zenpad 7 dual sim, sort of works as a phone, great for reading books, listening to music, watching videos and browsing the internet, 3000bht. Totally useless for GPS tracking, you jump around all over the place and can be doing 50Km/hr when standing still. Camera is almost useless, soft low quality photos, but OK for skype calls. But it was really, really cheap for a 7 inch screen.

Edited by MissAndry

Samsung J7, 5.5 inch screen octocore, 3GB RAM, 48GB memory, 13Mp camera around 7,400bht (Lazada COD).

Link?

I can only find the Galaxy J7 with 2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM.

(And off course the "special" 48GB versions, realized by an additional 32GB sdcard laugh.png)

Also, the display has only an outdated 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.