Who was NOT your club's Player of the Season (in your opinion)?

Bredbury Blue

Who was the least impressive player, who should have done better, who stunk, you get the idea.

For City it would have to be Bony...what the hell is wrong with him. Came with a reputation, will leave as stand in for Kelechi Promise Iheanacho (great name).

I'm not really displeased by any of our players this season.

Its clear Townsend needs to find a new club...and I think Chadli is going to struggle to jump to another level so he may end up being replaced.

Rosicky, Flamini and Arteta reached sell by date and are going, Rosicky being the only one of those that might have been worth keeping IMO (scored for Czech national team on Wednesday) but injuries and age mean it's his time if he wants a reasonable shot at continuing first team selection somewhere.

Having ousted 3 midfielders and bought one - Granit Xhaka (good name for the poster boys) I doubt Callum Chambers or Ox will be sold other than for a full price. Both have been underwhelming but either could annoyingly blossom elsewhere. Wallcot has been a curates egg this season - can be a game winner once or twice a season but just as likely to be anonymous. I would sell him for good money, but with clear need for a star striker and Wellbeck out for months I suspect he will stay if he wants to. Joel Campbell may press for a move - had a handful of good performances but I'm not convinced by him as a routine starter or even plan B regular and he may decide his career needs a middle/lower tier regular start.

If Arsene can find a commanding right-sided CB to bring in then BFG Mertersacker will be on his way.

Gone on too long - should have just said Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Edited by SantiSuk