Briton faces life sentences for Malaysia child abuse

webfact

He seems quite an ordinary normal kind of chap. Who would believe it? It doesn't perform any useful function to come out with the "cut his balls off", " hang, draw, and quarter him", response. Why would anyone find it sexually exciting to go with a pre-pubescent child. I can understand (not condone) a man who goes with a sexually mature, underage, girl. But a pre-pubescent child is beyond my understanding. We need to understand what, psychologically, is going on here. And it seems to be becoming more prevalent, so the need is even greater.

He seems quite an ordinary normal kind of chap. Who would believe it? It doesn't perform any useful function to come out with the "cut his balls off", " hang, draw, and quarter him", response. Why would anyone find it sexually exciting to go with a pre-pubescent child. I can understand (not condone) a man who goes with a sexually mature, underage, girl. But a pre-pubescent child is beyond my understanding. We need to understand what, psychologically, is going on here. And it seems to be becoming more prevalent, so the need is even greater.

Maybe it is not becoming more prevalent, it is just we have better ways of detecting and providing the burden of proof required.

No we don't ...just hang them slowly.

And you are kidding yourself if you don't think these sorts of people are posting here on this forum......just look at the posters who proudly say they are moving to Cambodia.....why do you think that is?? The weather is better??

Pedophiles flock to SEA in the hope of richer pickings. Google Gary Glitter and hundreds more like him.

I hope the Aussie law enforcement investigation goes much deeper...worldwide..... this prick was 20 when he started.

Thats one of the reasons I am very wary of English teachers in Thailand.

Pedophiles flock to SEA in the hope of richer pickings. Google Gary Glitter and hundreds more like him.

Just curious, but why do these a-holes tend to head to SEA? There are other places (e.g. Sub-Saharan Africa) that are poorer both economically and politically.

You can blame modern society, where a quite natural violent response to an unnatural act is prohibited. If the parents of these children weren't restricted, filth like this could be removed from society permanently, hopefully before they pass on their aberrant genes. As a Darwinist, I see no positive side of allowing their gene deviation to prosper, or benefit for allowing them to continue to destroy the lives of the next generation.

22 life sentences = 23 years maybe, one year a life sentence- how do they work that out?

Daily Mirror says he'll serve at least 25 years. Hopefully he's placed in the general population.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

please continue here:

British court gives 22 life sentences to pedophile

LONDON (AP) — A court in Britain has sentenced a former schoolteacher to 22 life sentences for child abuse after using his position teaching English in Malaysia to gain access to victims.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/923088-british-court-gives-22-life-sentences-to-pedophile/

//CLOSED//
/Admin