Croydon Immigration

Hi Does anyone on the forum have an email for :

UK Immigration & Border Agency
Visa/Permits Services Directorate
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road, Croydon
Surrey - CR9 2BY
United Kingdom

I would like to contact the Local Office from outside the UK by email as the premium number will obviously

be expensive music to listen too!

As my Thai wife would like to get advice on any issues or problems at Immigration she could face from changing her first name

on her Thai Passport for her return back to the UK where she currently lives on a BRP with ILR.

As the Consulate in Bangkok cant answer this question .

Thank-you for any help

POMCHOB

Email contact can be via the .gov website:

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk or phone premium rate number: 0018 001 5620 78469 from Thailand with a credit card!

Not sure if the old UKBA address will still work! They are not keen to publish email addresses!

Thank-you bobrussell,

for providing me with the number, much appreciated too ,i am finding it quite challenging to put it politely !

Good Luck

POMCHOBwink.png

I am a UK resident,

I have tried, with no success to Phone UKVI Croydon UK wanting to ask, what should be a very simple question and answer

Each time i call the UKVI on 0018 001 5620 78469 from Thailand .

The first call made yesterday at 20:30 (thai Time) Automated message said lines are now closed.

Called again today from Thailand 17:30 (thai time)Automated message said lines are now closed.

Anyone have any idea why the lines are closed ?

Are there any UKVI Immigration Officers that visit the Thaivisa Forum that could answer my Question ,as its pretty simple question.

The UK Consulate in Bangkok in email reply said they can only advise UK citizens as she only has a Biometric Residency Card and ILR living in the UK and has not applied for her UK passport as yet.

POMCHOB

Misunderstood! I thought you were contacting them from outside the UK.

There is a helpline 0300 123 2241 which is supposed to be of value. When I tried I was put through to the bit where they took the credit card number. Was then disconnected!

Hi bobrussell No email or Phone number for Croydon only option is as bobrussell is an International Enquiry Service from 9-5 Thailand Time

Yes bobrussell i am contacting them from Outside i will post the link for others and for others

Thanks for your advice too.

From Outside UK
Thailand Telephone

Opening times: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Thailand time)

You can call us on:

0018 001 5620 78469

If you would prefer to dial a UK number direct please call:

00 44 1243 218 110

This is a paid service and there is a cost of £1.37 UK Sterling per minute in addition to your standard network charges. Please have a valid credit or debit card ready to process your payment. We can accept MasterCard credit and debit cards, and Visa credit and debit cards. You will not be charged until you are connected to an adviser. Calls may be recorded for training purposes. We are able to handle your calls in English or Thai.

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
ukvi-international.faq-help.com
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to ...