E-shop sending thailandpost small packet

Does anyone know the max. dimensions for the Thai Post "International Small Packet-Air"?
That is the only affordable option for international packets, the next option is "international packet-air" costing approx. 750 baht to Europe. Not feasible at all.

Never mind, someone called thai post for me and got the max. dimensions.

* Note to self, thaivisa is only good for trolling and bitching, don't post questions like this again.

I looks as if you are not different from the other trolls then, or did I miss the informative post you made?

The OP needs to take a chill out pill .

To get the cheapest price for small package air.

It is best to use a Thai post box and secure it with the string provided , No tape. If you use tape it will be classed as a parcel.

Dimensions below.

Small Packet

Small packet is a small item of merchandise sent by post. It includes anything which is not prescribed as postal parcel.

Only the international small packet service is available. There is no domestic small packet service available.

Dimensions :

Maximum : Its width, length and height combined must not exceed 900 mm., but its greatest dimension must not 600 mm. (+/- 2 mm.)

In roll form, its length plus twice the diameter must not exceed 1,040 mm., but the greatest dimension must not exceed 900 mm. (+/- 2 mm.)

Minimum : 90 x 140 mm. (+/- 2 mm.).

In roll form, its length plus twice the diameter must not be less than 170 mm., but the greatest dimension must not be less than 100 mm. (+/- 2 mm.).

Weight Limits :

The maximum weight of the small packet is 2,000 g.

Never mind, someone called thai post for me and got the max. dimensions.

* Note to self, thaivisa is only good for trolling and bitching, don't post questions like this again.

Kind of hard to argue with that since you by that statement proved your own point , not referring to the trolling part cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif