how to get from DMK to Pats?

davidst01

We are flying into Don Mueang airport and want to get to pats. Is there a limo service available. If so how much.

Are there any big buses going down there? If so how often do they depart?

If the last resort is a meter taxi how much would they want to take us there?

thanks

Edited by davidst01

I would take a taxi to Major Cineplex close to Future park Rangsit and get a minivan to Pattaya. If have only small pack, I'm not sure if this is possible with big one. It's about 150baht for 1 person.

Other option would be taking taxi to mochit bus station and bus here to Pats.

Third option taxi... Probably 1300 baht

Once you get your bags and walk out into the arrival area. Walk in the opposite direction of where you have to que up for a taxi and you will see plenty of kiosks offering limo drives to Pattaya.

Or you could call the attached link. Pattaya would be anywhere from 1500b for a toyota camry, 2200b for a Toyota commuter VIP minibus and 3300b for a Mercedes.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.limousine.in.th/&ved=0ahUKEwj4pfXqi5HNAhUDso8KHb-9DyYQFgg-MAE&usg=AFQjCNHCrj5-kmJiu34Zs0I9AFtVqjiCXA

Edited by Rayk

I would take a taxi to Major Cineplex close to Future park Rangsit and get a minivan to Pattaya. If have only small pack, I'm not sure if this is possible with big one. It's about 150baht for 1 person.

Other option would be taking taxi to mochit bus station and bus here to Pats.

Third option taxi... Probably 1300 baht

Don't get a mini van. Death wish. Unless you are extremely adventurous, thrive on horror road trips at break neck reckless speeds, forget all about the mini van.

Limo is the way to go.

Cheers.....Mal.

If you want to do it on the cheap take the airport shuttle bus 30 baht to Chatuchak BTS then 50 baht to Ekamei bus station about 120 baht to Pattaya. I would not take a minivan only a couple of months ago two crashed while racing each other.

If you want to do it on the cheap take the airport shuttle bus 30 baht to Chatuchak BTS then 50 baht to Ekamei bus station about 120 baht to Pattaya. I would not take a minivan only a couple of months ago two crashed while racing each other.

Aren't there some buses that go to Pattaya from Mor Chit also? If he gets to Chatuchak he can just go from Mor Chit Station nearby