Misguided Unfortunates That Married Hookers

erco

:o

Here is a Posting for all the sad losers that cannot or will not answer quetions because they are in DENIAL with there sad lives.

List of Non Normal Losers

People who married BG's(Prostitutes).

People who sold there Houses/Flats to buy a bar therefore running Prostitutes.

People supporting Thai Families and not ther own.

People with no jobs and limited savings and wish to stay because they think they are loved.

People on the Social Fiddle.

BG's prostitutes

Dont slag me off, I have heard it all, wallow in your justifications to people like you.

Have a nice time and leave the rest of the Forum to people with normal lives and relationships.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Erco,

I needed a laugh, I've got a stinking cold, it's snowing outside again, so I've just uncorked a bottle of wine and opened Thai Visa Forum and what do I see.... Erco's still got that burr up his asre....

Splendid, everythings right with the world. :o

I am rather disappointed that I don't meet your criteria!

I am not married at all, and make a very good income, however, although I squander as much of it as I can on high and low class hookers, I always save enough to keep my businesses running well, so that I can make more money to spend on opening new businesses, travel, books, music, good food and especially hookers.

Do I rate my own loser category? :o

To quote something similar to a famous Robin Williams line, I don't believe there's a guy on this forum more in need of a blowjob than erco.

Just put down your prejudices, pay the barfine and get it over and done with, forchristsakes!!!

Ok, now I'm showing my ignorance. What is trolling? How can I become one? Can I wear it like a badge of honour?

Picture yourself as a fisherman with his line over the side of the boat trolling for fish. erco is trolling for reactions to his twisted posts...

It's no badge of honor...

No, I don't think this is a troll.

Sounds more like a previously lovely lady from either Europe or the Americas who recently was dumped by her hubby after having gained 50 pounds in 2 years.

erco erco

is it just thai bar girls, or is it prostitutes in general?

is it their customers? or is it the sex and money combination?

what is it that drives these passions of yours?

His mommy twisted his head when he was a lad. Told him those bad girls have broken glass & diseases up their pussies and to never stick his little wee-wee in there...

Sounds more like a previously lovely lady from either Europe or the Americas who recently was dumped by her hubby after having gained 50 pounds in 2 years.

Agree with the second part of the sentence, Axel, but not the first one,.... :o

Here is a Posting for all the sad losers that cannot or will not answer quetions because they are in DENIAL with there sad lives.

People with no jobs and limited savings and wish to stay because they think they are loved.

BG's prostitutes

Dont slag me off, I have heard it all, wallow in your justifications to people like you.

Have a nice time and leave the rest of the Forum to people with normal lives and relationships.

hi erco,

heres a nice response for you based on your so called fact sheet for losers.

1, i married a girl who worked in a restaurant/ nightclub (is she a prostitute, you tell me)

2, i sold my flat and bought into a club that employes 2 bands and 35 thai staff, no prostitutes.

3, i support my wifes family (only the cost for school fee's and clothes for the kids) who are now with me as i've put them through better schooling.

4, i'm managing director of the club with work permits, 1 year visas, health insurance and also earning more money than in the uk. i own my own house, truck, bikes etc all in my name.

5, i am loved, (are you)

6, i'm not on any form of social fiddle, i also pay full taxes in thailand.

7, your last comment is'nt worth commenting on.

why is'nt my life normal and please tell me how i am sad.

Agree with the second part of the sentence, Axel, but not the first one,.... :o

Bluecat, now you got me wondering. You agree on the dumped part, but not on the lady?

Do you mean it is a he and was dumped by his boyfriend for a BG? LOL

Times like erco I wish I had the button..

Wish he was in the bear-pit.

bye bye erco, your a fool.

Shut the %$#@ UP!

Ignore him folks, he is a troll with an under size manhood.

yep, this is not one of my moderation forums, so I am expressing my personal opinion.

BG's prostitutes

hi erco,

heres a nice response for you based on your so called fact sheet for losers.

1, i married a girl who worked in a restaurant/ nightclub (is she a prostitute, you tell me)

2, i sold my flat and bought into a club that employes 2 bands and 35 thai staff, no prostitutes.

3, i support my wifes family (only the cost for school fee's and clothes for the kids) who are now with me as i've put them through better schooling.

4, i'm managing director of the club with work permits, 1 year visas, health insurance and also earning more money than in the uk. i own my own house, truck, bikes etc all in my name.

5, i am loved, (are you)

well said.

BTW Dave, i will be home as of 7th may, I am going to collect on that cold one.

Infact ran into a mate who is working at Laem Chebang he says he drops in regularly but you have never bought him a beer, i will arrange to meet him there.

:D:D

5, i am loved, (are you)

Dave - do you have a brother you can introduce me to?? :o

Hi Erco,

Why the hostility?

My guess is that you got to your thirties still cherry intact and so you decided to visit your local Bournemouth good time girl, didn't go too well tho did it? Probably shot your load while she was putting the condom on and she laughed at you :o

Mind you, you are not alone in your hatred

Peter Sutcliffe & Jack the Ripper for example.