Hot husbands

As a general rule men don't go shopping unless it is something they need or want.

Never met a man who liked window shopping.

This one and he's mine is the exception lol. I've shown you mine you can show me yours laugh.png

Edited by Minnie the Minx

I bought..sorry..paid for three bra sets yesterday..bored shittless...not allowed into the fitting room..a bit difficult for a guy to look nonchalant in a women's underwear section.

Guys who actually go with their wives or girlfriends/partners on a shopping trip though are rare.

Unless it is for something you both need to decide on for the house or some electrical thing or car.

Another funny story. Last year same time he walked into my office reeking of perfume. Not guy perfume either.

Apparently he went off to Soho and tried a few nice ones out and couldn't decide. Hahahahaha none of that spray on bits of paper stuff either. He went whole deal and sprayed himself all over like body spray.

He couldn't decide so went Chanel no 5 which is my fave and gawd knows what else as he brought back a load. But the girls in the office went absolutely hysterical over this.

A man who shops.

Give me a man who actually thinks about the whole experience of the shopping thing.

Not about showing the cash " Yeah baby, go buy what you want" but a guy who thinks as a woman thinks. That's rare.

...not in our best interests to even try.

Give me a man who actually thinks about the whole experience of the shopping thing.

Not about showing the cash " Yeah baby, go buy what you want" but a guy who thinks as a woman thinks. That's rare.

That's a mistake many men make. Spending money on a woman only gets you so far. Spending time buys you so much more.

Guys who actually go with their wives or girlfriends/partners on a shopping trip though are rare.

Unless it is for something you both need to decide on for the house or some electrical thing or car.

Another funny story. Last year same time he walked into my office reeking of perfume. Not guy perfume either.

Apparently he went off to Soho and tried a few nice ones out and couldn't decide. Hahahahaha none of that spray on bits of paper stuff either. He went whole deal and sprayed himself all over like body spray.

He couldn't decide so went Chanel no 5 which is my fave and gawd knows what else as he brought back a load. But the girls in the office went absolutely hysterical over this.

A man who shops.

I guess it all depends what he used to rub perfume all over himself........

When my husband came home reeking of another woman's perfume, I wouldn't have accepted that as an excuse.

PS

I would describe my (now former) husband as 'fat and sweaty' rather than 'hot'.

Edited by MissAndry

Yea ... guys tend to apply logic to what they do Edited by JAS21

I always go shopping with the wife whether it be food home or fashion, she says I have better color co-ordination than her.

We always have fun doing it too. I will often buy her skirts or tops that I see even if I am alone too.I enjoy searching and looking through the stores.

Ok, may not be every guys thing, and perhaps they prefer a cold beer and watch the football. I dont drink and hate football. Give me a "shopping trip/browse around" any time.

There are many guys who think like a lady many refer to them as ladyboys... Not that rare in thailand just keep looking.

Sent from my c64

I always go shopping with the wife whether it be food home or fashion, she says I have better color co-ordination than her.

We always have fun doing it too. I will often buy her skirts or tops that I see even if I am alone too.I enjoy searching and looking through the stores.

Ok, may not be every guys thing, and perhaps they prefer a cold beer and watch the football. I dont drink and hate football. Give me a "shopping trip/browse around" any time.

I go shopping with my wife, help her pick out clothes, and then go share a few cold beers with her afterwards. Best of both worlds!

I go shopping with my wife, help her pick out clothes, and then go share a few cold beers with her afterwards. Best of both worlds!

We used to go clothes shopping together too, but quickly learnt that it was not a good idea and his idea of 'nice' clothes (for me) was the polar opposite to mine laugh.png ! Weirdly, he always loved the 'tops' I bought for him and wore them constantly blink.png .

When we were young, we both enjoyed shopping for clothes/items for the home etc., but this changed when we got older so that neither of us enjoyed shopping - although I still enjoyed buying plants and was prepared to tolerate choosing home decorations (paint/wallpaper/flooring etc.) when necessary.

Hubby had no interest at all apart from his own personal interests shopping - which similarly bored me to death biggrin.png .

Its lovely to hear from a poster that is so happy though and congrats on your anniversary!

That's a mistake many men make. Spending money on a woman only gets you so far. Spending time buys you so much more.

The mistake that most men make is they think that is true. It is successful female manipulation, nothing more!

The mistake that most men make is they think that is true. It is successful female manipulation, nothing more!

Rubbish. My husband and I both worked and earned similar amounts - sometimes he earned more, sometimes I earned more.

Money was pretty much irrelevant, although wasteful spending did come into the equation. Un-suprisingly, we both thought each other wasted money biggrin.png .

When my husband came home reeking of another woman's perfume, I wouldn't have accepted that as an excuse.

PS

I would describe my (now former) husband as 'fat and sweaty' rather than 'hot'.

To my office not home lol, he went to the perfume counter at Marks and Spencer. Chinese girls at work thought this was great stuff btw, I did too, he spend over HK2500 and they gave him little free gifts of soap and samples.

He's a kid at heart, apart from two very good gay friends of mine, I don't know any guys who do funny stuff like this to please their wives that's all.

But of course.

Store policy, spend 2500 get this or that, I spent HK7000 on a dress for a wedding and got a VIP card and other little things like stockings etc. Victoria's Secret shop here most of the sales people are guys. Take that. Place reeks of Turkish rose perfume. Catering to the high end I guess with a marketing program, many women like to go there and shop for underwear and get advice from guys.

This is not Thailand.

Ah,ha,so you pick her clothes,no doubt it would be ,jeans,dungarees and the like,not lingerie,then of course she would be subservient for sex,if you have it that is,or do you arrange it at a muttually acceptable time,with your 'partner'

'Give me a man who actually thinks about the whole experience of the shopping thing.

Not about showing the cash " Yeah baby, go buy what you want" but a guy who thinks as a woman thinks. That's rare.'

Why not just go with another woman then? Or is that you want the man to think the same as a woman and to pay as well?

Edited by rogeroc

No i know that and i agree. i am just interested to know the reason if it is not the money. I for example would not want to watch a game of cricket with a woman just because she had a man's brain.

Edited by rogeroc