Airport Limousine Service

samtam

I used the Prabhirarb Transport Co service from the airport to Sathorn yesterday evening, and it cost THB800 plus THB65 for the highway tolls. Considering the time of day - left airport at 6.00 pm and arrived at Sathorn at 7.05 pm and a Friday, I thought that was pretty good. Previously from Don Muang it cost THB600 + highway tolls.

The first time I did an airport round trip I used Plus Property's Limo service, (as I live in a PP managed condo). It cost THB1350 for the round trip. One month later they now charge THB1200 each way. The AOT Limo service is also THB1200 each way. Can anyone recommend another service and prices etc?

I guess these companies are milking the situation for what it's worth at the moment, pending the taxi system getting sorted, (wishful thinking?) and the completion of the railway, although I'm not clear if the latter goes anywhere near the departure/arrival terminal.

Good question, I'm also wanting to know about Airport Express to the city. I have read that there are 4 lines, I want to use this Airport Express number 2 ( AE2 ) to Rajadamnern Street. Anybody use this service, please join in and share the informations. Is it correct price 150 Baht per person ? Is it comfortable like any other coach ? If it is like normal bus line , then I shall choose to book the taxi or comfortable limusine. Nobody picks me up so early hour....first time that there is nobody pick me up. I just feel :D have heard too much of uncomfortable and disorder of new airport system and especially WC :o

I used the Prabhirarb Transport Co service from the airport to Sathorn yesterday evening, and it cost THB800 plus THB65 for the highway tolls. Considering the time of day - left airport at 6.00 pm and arrived at Sathorn at 7.05 pm and a Friday, I thought that was pretty good. Previously from Don Muang it cost THB600 + highway tolls.

The first time I did an airport round trip I used Plus Property's Limo service, (as I live in a PP managed condo). It cost THB1350 for the round trip. One month later they now charge THB1200 each way. The AOT Limo service is also THB1200 each way. Can anyone recommend another service and prices etc?

I guess these companies are milking the situation for what it's worth at the moment, pending the taxi system getting sorted, (wishful thinking?) and the completion of the railway, although I'm not clear if the latter goes anywhere near the departure/arrival terminal.

You seem to have all services covered I thought the AOT price list was fully comprehensive see Transport page for this and Bus info.

http://www.boxertravels.net/airport/index.htm

Edited by Boxer

Thanks. I'm looking for other alternatives to the ones I mentioned, as I think the new prices are exhorbitant. However, I was sorry to learn in another post that someone had had problems with another service, (which broke down). The day I used the limo service the company told me the police had been cracking down on illegal touts. But as with all these things it's continued enforcement that counts, and I've no doubt this "crack down" will go the way of all others in Thailand.

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody....

Is it possible to get a normal METER TAXI from this new fantastic airport to Silom Rd.?

which exit would I have to take and is there a booth like at Don Muang Airport?

Thanks in advance for info

Mic

Hello everybody....

Is it possible to get a normal METER TAXI from this new fantastic airport to Silom Rd.?

which exit would I have to take and is there a booth like at Don Muang Airport?

Thanks in advance for info

Mic

In November, I paid 270 Baht plus 50 Baht for airport fee for a metered taxi to Kahosan Rd.