18-Year Old Good Samaritan Hands In Two Laptops

webfact

18-Year Old Good Samaritan Hands In Two Laptops
Story by Albert Jack

pat4.jpg

PATTAYA: - On June 6 eighteen-year old Aroonchai Poonpol, a laundry delivery rider, was waiting at the red lights on Second Road and Pattaya Klang when he noticed a black bag lying in the street.

Believing it to be litter he picked it up to place in a nearby dustbin and inside he found two note-book laptops.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224980/18-year-old-good-samaritan-hands-two-laptops/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-07

The guy’s admirable on two counts: honesty for handing in two laptops and picking up what he thought was litter. He’s a fine role model of what the country needsclap2.gif , so I think this is news worthy!

It also deserves positive comments from TV posters, which would serve as a refreshing change from the usual

Really? Waiting at the lights, and decided to pick up trash, and take it to a bin? Good story, but thats all it is. Nobody picks up trash while waiting for a light. I dont know what the real story is, but this isnt it.

Really? Waiting at the lights, and decided to pick up trash, and take it to a bin? Good story, but thats all it is. Nobody picks up trash while waiting for a light. I dont know what the real story is, but this isnt it.

If you admit that this is not the real story, how do you know it isn't?