Angry Pattaya fried chicken seller slices husband's penis off

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a warning to all farang men cheating on their Thai wife/gf. Don't do it , or you might wake up without a penis.

So you think it was ok what she did ?

Please tell us all why ?

He did not say that at all.. sounds like you got something to worry about.

The lady should get the same punishment that guys beating and abusing their wives get. I just hope its more then a 500bt fine. Assaults like this should of course be punished same goes for all violence.

Serves him right. If the relationship is going to hell and you don't want to be faithful to your significant other anymore, you finish it first and then screw around – not the other way around.

Yeah.....just imagine if it had been the other way around where the husband took to the cheating wife's V..... with a boxcutter????

Would everyone just laugh and say som nam na??

Got to discourage this behaviour.....and not act like a teenager when confronted with infidelity.

Ouch!

Didn't Elaine Bobbit get off scott free for cutting off her husbands dick in the states? She claimed she was raped by the hubby which gave her the right to trim the dick down to the nub... case law has been established...will Thailand use it to hand out justice?

Should be a warning to all farang men cheating on their Thai wife/gf. Don't do it , or you might wake up without a penis.

So you think it was ok what she did ?

Please tell us all why ?

He did not say that at all.. sounds like you got something to worry about.

The lady should get the same punishment that guys beating and abusing their wives get. I just hope its more then a 500bt fine. Assaults like this should of course be punished same goes for all violence.

Robblock, usually I agree with you.

But this is Thailand.

Thai blokes are well aware if they get caught cheating, then there is a good chance it will be sliced off and fed to the ducks. The precedent was set years ago.

The story is on the front page of the Thairath today.

I am sitting in a coffe shop now and everybody is laughing about it, one of the girls just gave me a reinactment.

It is very much a Som Nam Naa attitude to this sort of thing. abhorrent to westerners, but it is just the way it is here. I doubt any charges will be pressed.

In the west, get caught and you will likely come home to all your belongings thrown out into the street and maybe your car vandalized, here it is sliced off.

The most important thing, is when you play up, DONT GET CAUGHT.

Why she didn't go for her long time trusted gf? It wasn't only his fault? Had she veen serving him well in all departments including offering her best friend at times of need ,am sure none of that would have happened. ???

Whoever agrees with me raise your hum

I bet he's not as cocksure of himself anymore. Seriously, women that do this need to go down for long time. whistling.gif

It will teach him not to cheat biggrin.png

Not that I condone violence on woman or men who cheat.

Dave maybe the problem was that she did not go down enough biggrin.png

You are so wrong. Nothing justifies this level of violence. He cheats, break up with him.

Love is an illusion and a serious mental illness!

I can't recall the author's name, but when I read about all the domestic violence and divorces I recall the quote.

The older I get, the more I appreciate the content of the quote.

Another favorite quote of mine is, 'women are crazy and men are stupid.' And,'men make them crazy!'

Ha ha ha

George Carlan RIP

Love is an illusion and a serious mental illness!

I can't recall the author's name, but when I read about all the domestic violence and divorces I recall the quote.

The older I get, the more I appreciate the content of the quote.

Another favorite quote of mine is, 'women are crazy and men are stupid.' And,'men make them crazy!'

Ha ha ha

George Carlan RIP

And if "Love is blind" he would not have gotten caught. 5555

Archived