Angry Pattaya fried chicken seller slices husband's penis off

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That dirty stinky slag should be charged with attempted murder and put in the big house for a long time. And you stupid pr@@@ks that think it is funny I can only wish it happens to you. You moronic imbeciles

OK I am sure that we heard from the moral policeThe REverant callaway preaching..

Serves him right. If the relationship is going to hell and you don't want to be faithful to your significant other anymore, you finish it first and then screw around – not the other way around.

Yeah.....just imagine if it had been the other way around where the husband took to the cheating wife's V..... with a boxcutter????

Would everyone just laugh and say som nam na??

Got to discourage this behaviour.....and not act like a teenager when confronted with infidelity.

I can't speak for everyone, but I would personally not laugh, just like I'm not laughing now. I would, however, deem it 'som nam na'. I hate cheaters with a vengeance, and there are no excuses. If you don't want to be faithful, you finish your current relationship.

Cheaters are weak, disgusting and selfish individuals.

So when a man rapes a woman , the TV lynch mob is so quick to "hang" him.

A woman cuts off a man's penis , and it's all jokes and making fun .... mmm.

Yep. It started with him cheating.

TFV is all about making jokes, isn't it?

all woman are unpredictable to some extent, but some Thai woman are crazy, like the one that threw acid in her best friends face just because she 'thought' she had something to do with her losing her job, disfigured a beautiful young woman forever !!

And a lot of the killings are of their best friends, after a night drinking together and then a disagreement... so I kill you !!!

what is wrong with them ???

Total Lack of parental guidance from a very early age and lack of

good roll models, school teachers, just to name a few.

The Tolerant society is to Tolerant of its children. wai2.gif

I bet he's not as cocksure of himself anymore. Seriously, women that do this need to go down for long time. whistling.gif

Its a myth that thai womans are ok w their husband-bf cheating.

All woman are different and have different ideas about sex.. I had one that wanted to get married to me and said "it is okay if you go sleep with other woman, just promise me you would wear a condom" I said so you will want go with other men then? she said "NO I just like sex once or twice a week and I be happy if your happy"

I'm sure her sex life will be interesting

if she decides stay with him, after she taught him her lesson

haha If she decides to stay ? What about if he decides to stay ? Bloody sure I wouldn't want to stay with a crazy B###h like that.. You could never sleep again for worry she cut your throat next time !!!

If I remember correctly the world's first penis transplant took place in Thailand some decades ago. The story I heard was a Thai soldier had his penis severed by a jealous wife and was rushed to hospital. At the hospital there was a ladyboy getting the chop in the next operating room, so the LB's penis was brought in for the soldier and connected.

That's good to know , I guess any penis is good enough if you end up without one .

I can't speak for everyone, but I would personally not laugh, just like I'm not laughing now. I would, however, deem it 'som nam na'. I hate cheaters with a vengeance, and there are no excuses. If you don't want to be faithful, you finish your current relationship.

Cheaters are weak, disgusting and selfish individuals.

Ah, yeah, er, too right!!!

This is the Pattaya forum right?

If I remember correctly the world's first penis transplant took place in Thailand some decades ago. The story I heard was a Thai soldier had his penis severed by a jealous wife and was rushed to hospital. At the hospital there was a ladyboy getting the chop in the next operating room, so the LB's penis was brought in for the soldier and connected.

That's good to know , I guess any penis is good enough if you end up without one .

I heard from a nurse that works where they operate, she said they don't chop it off as the skin is pushed back inside you to form the wall of your new fanny ... so how can that be right ? Maybe they could use one from a motorbike death, like they do with other organs ? Then there would be an endless supply of them !! You could pick out what size and color you wanted,, hehehe

'What can you do doctor'.

'Dont worry somchai,we can replace it with a new advanced method.We take the lining of the teak tree and splice it on to the remnants of our penis.It will be just like the real thing'

well,i've heard of a wooden leg,but a Hickory dickory doc?

'What can you do doctor'.

'Dont worry somchai,we can replace it with a new advanced method.We take the lining of the teak tree and splice it on to the remnants of our penis.It will be just like the real thing'

well,i've heard of a wooden leg,but a Hickory dickory doc?

Hahahaa shouldn't that be a Hickory Dockery Dick :D

you play, you pay. what did the girlfriend say?

That's a harsh payment don't you think ? and my guess is the slutty girlfriend is long gone before she get something chopped off too.. that's the lowest form of cheating when you screw your best friends partner... it's sure that she ain't no best friend at all !!! If you think that is okay to cut his dick off, then I suppose you think is okay to chop a hand off for steeling or someones tongue out for telling a lie...

So if a woman betrays a man? Cut off her tits? I wonder if these fellows here in this forum would make jokes about the women as you are making of the fellow in the article? The emasculated-males here would probably want the man drawn and quartered after depriving the whore of her parts? Let's be clear here...equal rights..equal retaliation. In addition, keep all your pathetic and predictable paronomasia to yourselves! Would you think it so funny, if this happened to you?..

Male teacher dates young female student: Teacher a pedo, destroy his life forever!

Female teacher dates young male student: High-fiving the guy and posting her picture on <deleted> sites.

Woman accuses man of 'Rape', he goes to jail, even without proof.

Man accuses woman of 'Rape', and he gets belittled for a ludicrous suggestion.

Woman mutilates man for infidelity: He had it coming, talk show and book writing time, maybe a movie deal.

Man mutilates woman for infidelity: Jail, beaten-up, outcast, put on a list, life ruined.

Equal rights is a slogan only. It does not exist in culture. Accept there is no equality, then move from there.

The wise man uses the inequality to his advantage, whereas the woman uses it to theirs.

I heard from a nurse that works where they operate, she said they don't chop it off as the skin is pushed back inside you to form the wall of your new fanny ... so how can that be right ? Maybe they could use one from a motorbike death, like they do with other organs ? Then there would be an endless supply of them !! You could pick out what size and color you wanted,, hehehe

Think they would pay, very big money for a Farang one. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Archived