Best Hotel Buffet

Vespa

Not interested in the crappy 99 baht all u eat places.

But looking for input on the some of the better quality hotel buffets, no Royal Cliff or Dusit as I have tried them already........

The Royal Cruise Hotel has a very nice Seafood Buffet for arround 600 Baht. I enjoyed it some time ago. Worth a visit if you are seafood lover. The Hotel is between Soi 2/3 right at the Beach Road.

Edited by CHdiver

One of the more interesting smaller restaurantsI know of in Pattaya is called White Night. It is located on Soi VC (VC Hotel) righ near the entrance to Sunee Plaza. The full address is 273/97 Soi VC Hotel. Phone is 038-713-550. Nice buffet for about 220 baht. BUT, their desserts are just fabulous. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. It's open until late. Also, they have a Diners Loyalty Card which gives you a free meal after you buy 12. Nice....

One of the more interesting smaller restaurantsI know of in Pattaya is called White Night. It is located on Soi VC (VC Hotel) righ near the entrance to Sunee Plaza. The full address is 273/97 Soi VC Hotel. Phone is 038-713-550. Nice buffet for about 220 baht. BUT, their desserts are just fabulous. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. It's open until late. Also, they have a Diners Loyalty Card which gives you a free meal after you buy 12. Nice....

I enjoy this buffet and use their Loyalty Card, however, I believe the original poster is looking for something more upscale.

What type of food is avilable on the buffet, and are the desserts extra or with the deal,

Sizler in Royal garden plaza, offer on all day, but i find it is ideal for lunch, Salad buffet for 119bht, soup salad a desert, Its good for getting the daily veg (5 a day)

What type of food is avilable on the buffet, and are the desserts extra or with the deal,

Sizler in Royal garden plaza, offer on all day, but i find it is ideal for lunch, Salad buffet for 119bht, soup salad a desert, Its good for getting the daily veg (5 a day)

Deserts included. Bottled water, beverages, coffeee, etc. are extra. All you can eat. A few Thai selections also available. All in all, a good value. The drawbacks are limited open-air seating and a lot of street noise.

But looking for input on the some of the better quality hotel buffets, no Royal Cliff or Dusit as I have tried them already........

Vespa, I've seen these all you can eat for 99 baht advertised on local TV. I'm not into crappy food myself, but I always wondered what you really get at these places. Have you ever tried them yourself?

Thank you for the tip, I'm always on the lookout for different good quality places to eat. I had to look up Soi VC on the map and found it's quite close to Walking Street. I will try it out for myself one day soon. Is the buffet you mentioned a dinner buffet? Do they have both lunch and dinner buffets?

Ya the sizzlers buffet must be a lost leader,it's quite good and cost a fraction of what it's worth :D:D:o

Thank you for the tip, I'm always on the lookout for different good quality places to eat. I had to look up Soi VC on the map and found it's quite close to Walking Street. I will try it out for myself one day soon. Is the buffet you mentioned a dinner buffet? Do they have both lunch and dinner buffets?

Dinner only. Limited seating so get there early. Menu changes daily and has a one or two week cycle so if you find something you really like you will know when to come back.

Vespa, I've seen these all you can eat for 99 baht advertised on local TV. I'm not into crappy food myself, but I always wondered what you really get at these places. Have you ever tried them yourself?

My whole family ended up with the shits after eating at the large one on 3rd Road towards North Pattaya Road.

My whole family ended up with the shits after eating at the large one on 3rd Road towards North Pattaya Road.

Ok, I'll definitely give it a miss. I have a sensitive enough stomach as it is. Thanks.

Edited by tropo

I remember eating at a buffet for 99 baht on Third Road; it tasted great, but I awoke at 0400 am. I felt really bad, sweating and bellyache and nausea.

I went to the bathroom, collapsed onto the toilet, and was in that unfortunate predicament of double-action simultaneous vomitting and bowel action.

I have not revisited the said 'all you can eat 99 baht buffet'. I stick to eateries on Soi Bukhaew which have a regular turn over of freshly cooked food.

Buffets are stagnant. In this climate, fecal-fingers, or a mis-directed coughed gob of phlegm might cause food to become bacteria-ridden and unpleasant food poisoning can occur.

Buffets are stagnant. In this climate, fecal-fingers, or a mis-directed coughed gob of phlegm might cause food to become bacteria-ridden and unpleasant food poisoning can occur.

You definitely have a way with words. After reading your comments here, it will be difficult to enjoy a buffet.

My personal reason for not frequenting buffets is that I tend to overeat at them.

Edited by tropo