Increase In Incompleted Buildings And Unoccupied Buildings ?

morrobay

There is a global monetary crisis at the moment , things will pick up in the distant future, and Pattaya will still be here .

A global monetary crisis? where are you coming from? The Dollar is stronger then it has been, The Pound lately is just slightly below its 5 year average, and well I admit the Aussie Dollar is weak, But nothing near a crisis!

The strength of the Dollar and Pound are part, if not the cause, of the monetary crisis.

S your method to cover up some weak comment is to send me an article supporting Gold? Can you not answer your own statement? Show me where the crisis is occurring? I know the answer you cant because its not.

And the name calling just verifies your weakness!

my observation is that quite a lot of the building seems to be people reinvesting money from existing businesses, and they may have chosen the wrong time but they will still try to complete them as they get money, so you might see a few days a month or no work in the low season, and then it picks up again in high season when they start getting some spare cash

Presume all those oversights in planning rules and the land register department, are coming to light as corrupt officials suddenly realised their pension funds financed by under the counter pay off's will not be of much use if they end up behind bars and all their assets get seized.

my observation is that quite a lot of the building seems to be people reinvesting money from existing businesses, and they may have chosen the wrong time but they will still try to complete them as they get money, so you might see a few days a month or no work in the low season, and then it picks up again in high season when they start getting some spare cash

Could be they are depending on tenants rent to finance the completion of building. And maybe there are not any/enough at this time.

One thing for sure this building has blocked the ocean views for the lower 1/3 to 1/2 floors of two 3+ star hotels in the back.