Thailand Elite ignoring new applications?

100% they are still active, quick and helpful. I helped a friend do an application the other evening. He had his reply within a couple of hours to say his application is being processed. One of the guys that did the applications has now left the company. Have you filed the application?

Email this guy and he will come straight back to you.
Mr Pakpinya Ploydee. Sales Officer Regional 2

[email protected]

I had a bit of trouble with email and found that one of the links on their site wasn't valid. Try and look and manually type the link in. Check your spam box also of course. That guy is a woman I think but yeah that is who you get referred to. They are very prompt so I wouldn't assume they are ignoring you.

Edited by anotheruser

I had a bit of trouble with email and found that one of the links on their site wasn't valid. Try and look and manually type the link in. Check your spam box also of course. That guy is a woman I think but yeah that is who you get referred to. They are very prompt so I wouldn't assume they are ignoring you.

He/she definitely shows 'Mr' in his/her email replies gigglem.gif

Edited by Ronuk
  • Like 1

Why do they even post email addresses on their website if they are not going to answer them.. :/ I'm glad it's not yet urgent.

Nobody else appears to have a problem.Most people would of picked the phone up and called them if they never got a answer by E mail.

I have now supplied you with an E mail address that I know for sure, will answer you within an hour or 2.

• Like 1