Patong lifeguards revive Russian boy after swimming lesson with dad goes wrong

snoop1130

Patong lifeguards revive Russian boy after swimming lesson with dad goes wrong

post-249866-0-79943800-1465388859_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Patong Beach lifeguards were hailed as heroes yesterday for saving the life of a 5-year-old Russian boy, who nearly drowned while being taught to swim by his father.

The incident occurred at the beach area opposite the entrance to Bangla Road.

Lifeguard Somprasong Seangchart said the boy’s father ran up the beach carrying his unconscious son to seek help from the lifeguards at about 4pm.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Patong-lifeguards-revive-Russian-boy-swimming-lesson/64031?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-06-08

Lucky they were in Thailand with trained lifeguards and first rate medical facilities to save the boy and not some third world country.

The dad is a complete idiot, but maybe stuff like this is why, IMO, the Russians are the toughest people in the world. He nearly killed him.

Lucky they were in Thailand with trained lifeguards and first rate medical facilities to save the boy and not some third world country.

The dad is a complete idiot, but maybe stuff like this is why, IMO, the Russians are the toughest people in the world. He nearly killed him.

unlike the USA where everyone, and I mean everyone would have stopped the boys father way before it got to this.

The police would been called and arrive in five minutes and Ivan would have been arrested for child endangerment.

but lucky they were in Thailand where everyone just stood by and watched.

Swimmin lesson with russian dad:

My son, first you drrink vadka half of bottle. Now I push you in vater and you svim to ozer side while I go buy more vadka.

Edited by reggaebkk

and the traumatized boy now has learned how to raise his children, treat his wife and people in general and the cycle of abuse continues.

Edited by NCC1701A

What a complete idiot! Almost killed him.

My kids get taught in a pool by professional swimming teachers not by me.

I am a qualified diving instructor and wouldn't do this.

Glad the boy is OK. Hopefully not too traumatized.

unlike the USA where everyone, and I mean everyone would have stopped the boys father way before it got to this.

The police would been called and arrive in five minutes and Ivan would have been arrested for child endangerment.

In a tourist area with plenty of other nationalities around also.

I guess no Americans on the beach that day though, from what you are telling me.

We definately need more Americans to keep the children safe.

I guess you've been to everywhere in the USA, since you're 100% sure everyone and you mean everyone would've stopped the boy's dad. coffee1.gif

I guess you've been to everywhere in the USA, since you're 100% sure everyone and you mean everyone would've stopped the boy's dad. coffee1.gif

yes at the beach in broad daylight it would be impossible to do this.

even a woman alone would start to yell and scream at the man and get in his face.

and every one would be calling the police. but the lifeguards are everywhere so they would have stopped it for sure.

you can't do anything like this in the USA.

in los angeles as soon as the 911 calls started pouring in to police dispatch, a helicopter would be sent.

that photo of the kid would mean a long jail sentence for Ivan.

Beaches are highly policed and controlled areas.

Edited by NCC1701A

In a tourist area with plenty of other nationalities around also.

I guess no Americans on the beach that day though, from what you are telling me.

We definately need more Americans to keep the children safe.

"We definately need more Americans to keep the children safe." - but who is going to keep THE WORLD safe from the Americans???? biggrin.png