Amazon Firestick / Video Streamer? How to get?

moonseeker

5555....Maybe I should have phrased my question differently. It happens, if one's mother-tongue is not E. Thanks anyway, for the lovely TV Pattaya answers.

In fact I was wondering if anybody knew if this specific media-stick is available from a local source, as I ran into problems with several orders from abroad.

But this is now no longer needed, as I have just received a call from another TV member who is coming over from the USA and offered to bring along a few pieces. Thanks & Good night. MS>

You can buy TV boxes (about the size of packs of cards) from the IT shops on 4th fl Harbour Mall that plug into either your TV or device

You can get UK, US, Oz, any Euro etc TV channel including sports, netflix etc.

Not that pricey & you can bring them back to the shop if there's an issue.

Bloke in one the first shops that you see on your left walking from the carpark had them & offered me to try it out for a month (might have been a week) & bring it back for a full refund if it didn't work as promised.

I didn't take him up on the offer as I worry that the kids already watch to much TV plus I wouldn't have an excuse to go down the pub if I had the football on at home

You can buy TV boxes (about the size of packs of cards) from the IT shops on 4th fl Harbour Mall that plug into either your TV or device

You can get UK, US, Oz, any Euro etc TV channel including sports, netflix etc.

Not that pricey & you can bring them back to the shop if there's an issue.

Bloke in one the first shops that you see on your left walking from the carpark had them & offered me to try it out for a month (might have been a week) & bring it back for a full refund if it didn't work as promised.

I didn't take him up on the offer as I worry that the kids already watch to much TV plus I wouldn't have an excuse to go down the pub if I had the football on at home

Thank you James. MS>

Not really sure what one uses one of thes Sticks for...if you have a Amazon Prime membership or other Amazon video package, you can view all one's stuff with a VPN connection.

Apple TV/video and Google Play video streams to Thailand are not blocked.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

• 1 month later...