England fans clash with Marseille locals ahead of Euro 2016

webfact

Even England football hooligans know that ISIS members [or their sympathisers] don't just reside in Syria and Iraq.

Think back to Bataclan. These guys were freely moving between Syria/Iraq and Europe as if they were commuting.

You've a lot to learn, bannork.

Are you sure the English 'boys' know exactly where the terrorists are hiding in Marseille?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUQSN1HtIAU

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great idea to throw the English hooligans, Russian hooligans and the local French/north African hooligans into one steaming pot. Great way to create a festival of football ... oops ... violence.

Can't help but feel the English fans won't be singing 'Where are you ISIS?' much longer if a nutter starts firing at them or sets of a bomb close to one of the bars. Idiots ...

When the Owens lost their fight, many posters here condemned the Thais for kicking and not fighting one on one, and many claimed English wouldnt fight like that and adhere to Queensbury rules.

Just watched the above video. I guess I was misled. A hell of a lot of kicking, and it wasn't exactly one on one. The only difference is that the thugs in the video were also using weapons and also caused a lot of public property damage.

The Thais are in jail, they should lock up all these thugs too.

But will they?

The manager of a bar where English fans were involved in running clashes with locals claimed on Friday that French troublemakers from outside Marseilles had deliberately provoked the violence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/euro-2016-england-fans-were-provoked-after-police-required-tear-gas-to-halt-violent-clashes-with-a7074096.html

ISIS, where are you?

I shouldn't laugh, but our football hooligans do have their uses.
from the video footage i have seen so far, it looks like our boys did indeed flush ISIS out of hiding and into the streets of Marseilles.

Well, the first three posters seem to be in favor of Brits abroad starting brawls with locals.

Fair enough. Don't complain if you lose the fight though. Or claim that you were picked on because of race.

I wonder if the Owen family will be traveling to watch the football.

I never have been able to understand British football hooliganism. Can't they just go and watch sport like in other countries and maybe have a few beers.

Why do they want to fight all the time? Strange people.

Not Brits, English and there's quite a difference.

I'm supposedly British but am not English so your classification puts everyone from the four constituent countries in the same boat and in this case it's totally incorrect.

ISIS, where are you?

from the video footage i have seen so far, it looks like our boys did indeed flush ISIS out of hiding and into the streets of Marseilles.

Well, the first three posters seem to be in favor of Brits abroad starting brawls with locals.

Fair enough. Don't complain if you lose the fight though. Or claim that you were picked on because of race.

I never have been able to understand British football hooliganism. Can't they just go and watch sport like in other countries and maybe have a few beers.

I'm supposedly British but am not English so your classification puts everyone from the four constituent countries in the same boat and in this case it's totally incorrect.

No, quite correct. Them being English also makes them Brits, even if you don't like it.

yy

ISIS, where are you?

I am genuinely sorry about my naiveness on this matter.

I used to refer to them in my earlier posts as "poms" but some members took offence at that and I remember someone saying they liked to be called Brits, so have been using that term since.

I will have to look up Wikipedia to sort it all out in my head.

British empire or English empire?

I have a lot to learn about all this. It is a bit confusing. I don't really understand if you like each other or not.

Sorry about that. I will do some research. I was wrong.

ISIS, where are you?

No, quite correct. Them being English also makes them Brits, even if you don't like it.

As far as this story is concerned it involved English fans

yy

ISIS, where are you?

I used to refer to them in my earlier posts as "poms" but some members took offence at that and I remember someone saying they liked to be called Brits, so have been using that term since.

I have a lot to learn about all this. It is a bit confusing. I don't really understand if you like each other or not.

Last census majority of white Brits in England, identified themselves as English.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

ISIS, where are you?

English thugs, there's a difference.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

yy

ISIS, where are you?

Don't worry it's a bit of a mess to say the least.

Four countries all with their own names etc rolled into one big nation with a couple of names. blink.png

The English have habit of saying England when they mean Britain or UK and vice versa.

I have a British passport and driving licence but many of the lads in my local have English passports and licences, unfortunately there's no such thing.

The manager of a bar where English fans were involved in running clashes with locals claimed on Friday that French troublemakers from outside Marseilles had deliberately provoked the violence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/euro-2016-england-fans-were-provoked-after-police-required-tear-gas-to-halt-violent-clashes-with-a7074096.html

Well if it was in the English press it must be true.

The very same English press that ignored the pushing, punching and slapping by the Owens, and focussed instead on the anonymous quote that the racist Thais were out to bash farangs that day.

The English press never lets the truth get in the way of a good story and deflecting blame from the English. Don't worry about facts, just give the readers what they want.

Could this be generalized as "Englishness"? A bit like Thainess I am always reading about on Thaivisa? It sounds the same.

Oh, I have no doubt that you do.

I just wanted to make sure I understood your statement, which may come as a surprise to a lot of the posters here on TVF who seem to think that kind of violent behavior is unique to Thailand.

This is a story about Football violence, i'm not sure why you are linking Thailand into this? There have been instances of football violence in Thailand however it is not organized like in European country's

Violence happens in any country in the world, Thais are no different

Roomuck nailed it in Post #23.

My remarks aren't aimed at you in particular, and I apologize if you took them that way.

And therefore British fans.

Oh Yes, England at it's worst .lets bring out our great and known hoodlums to contest the game in the streets. The total IQs of these axxholes would make an imbecile think he is among his equals

You seem like the sort that believes everything the mainstream media spoon feeds you,

Here are the facts,

England fans are drinking outside a bar, mobs of youths firstly local then Russian attempt to attack the English

The English naturally defend themselves,

But of course the press give all the coverage that it was the English that started the trouble, if was the English that started the trouble it would have been them going to different bars to attack locals and Russians, not the other way around

ISIS, where are you?

genes

Oh Yes, England at it's worst .lets bring out our great and known hoodlums to contest the game in the streets. The total IQs of these axxholes would make an imbecile think he is among his equals

You clearly know very little about football hooligans also,while it may not be the case as much today some of the very people who are actually into the scene come from some of the strangest backgrounds.

It's not/wasn't unusual to find Doctors and Lawyers running around at weekends scrapping in the streets,football hooligans come from all walks of society and many are far more educated than you may believe.

You clearly know very little about football hooligans also,while it may not be the case as much today some of the very people who are actually into the scene come from some of the strangest backgrounds.

It's not/wasn't unusual to find Doctors and Lawyers running around at weekends scrapping in the streets,football hooligans come from all walks of society and many are far more educated than you may believe.

Funny .....if French football fans came to London and attacked locals there....would you have the same reaction of support for their action as you seem to have for English football fans attacking locals in Marseille?

Read my post above and if you are still unsure watch the videos WITHOUT reading the total garbage the mainstream press feed you and then make a informed descision

English fans were the ones being attacked, not the other way round

This is very true

Just goes to show the intelligence of the English football hooligans shouting "ISIS, where are you?" All the while fighting with their French counterparts. Meanwhile if ISIS were to show up those same goons would be running away at the same time shitting and pissing themselves.

As with the Thai male,The English footballers are notorious for and can only fight in groups, alone they are simply cowards.

Edited by Rayk