Parking At Airport

opalhort

I will have to deliver four people with a LOT of luggage to the airport late at night (next Saturday) and help them with the check-in.

Question:

after dropping them off at the departure level is there a way to access the parking lot, or should I get to the parking lot before approaching the terminal and then have to lug all the baggage from there to the terminal?

I've been there twice but am not familliar with what is beyond the drop-off point at departure level.

opalhort

I will have to deliver four people with a LOT of luggage to the airport late at night (next Saturday) and help them with the check-in.

Question:

after dropping them off at the departure level is there a way to access the parking lot, or should I get to the parking lot before approaching the terminal and then have to lug all the baggage from there to the terminal?

I've been there twice but am not familliar with what is beyond the drop-off point at departure level.

opalhort

Drop em off outer kerbside near their check in airline door. Then go round the circle again back to the Car Park 2 or 3 for International there you can get into Departures Terminal via the Bridge at level 3 go up one level to Departures and meet at check in desks. Do not attempt to park leaving the car as tow away is expensive.

See Boxers Airport Guide

http://www.boxertravels.net/airport/index.htm

Do not attempt to park leaving the car as tow away is expensive.

Never seen this happen at DM. Do they tow away the car now :o ?

Was always really very very annoying and frustating when I drive all the way up to the parking lot and how a few buggers simply leave their car outside the terminal for long long time with the security doing nothing about it.

Whats wrong with the Suvarnabhumi parking house? I haven't used it, but it should work out. At least it was good at Don Muang.

Sorry what is the Parking House? Car Park?

"Never seen this happen at DM. Do they tow away the car now ?"

See the pictures of it happening on my web site.