Study Thai language for free

applebus

Hello, my name is Bas. I'm Thai and live in Bangkok. Today, I have an idea to teach Thai language for those who are interested in for FREE. I'm doing this because I just want to teach foreigners. BTW, I don't have any experience in teaching Thai language but I do have experience in teaching Math and Physics which, I think, are completely different. I will find books or materials to teach you.

I can teach only 3 months at the place around BTS Saphan Taksin (9.00AM - 3.00PM) because I will go abroad to study soon.

I would say that I am not fluent in English as native speaker but I can explain some grammar and vocab.

I prefer English native speaker like US or UK people. This is because, as I mentioned above, English is not my mother language. For the English native speaker, they may understand better than others.

If you are interested, just PM me in this forum.

Thank you for your interests. but I think it's better for me to teach face to face so I can write or draw something that helps you understand. smile.png

If I have more experience, may be i can use Skype.

For now, if I teach via Skype, it's a waste of time for students because i dont have any equipment to do that, to be honest.

Edited by applebus

Sorry to make you feel bad CaptHaddock.

I can teach via internet but I just think it's not a good idea. As I said before, I dont have any experience. I cannot write or show materials (now I dont know much about materials). Meeting people can also improve my teaching style too.

Just my 2 cents.

By the way, thank you for your feedback. It sounds like the way I write in English is not good enough.

Dear CaptHaddock,

Thank you for your comments.

These days, we tend to be suspicious of everyone. Such a sad situation. Personally, I think that applebus is genuinely interested in getting some experience in teaching Thai prior to going overseas. I hope I am correct.