Wow my first visit to Thailand and im in love

Forbenj1

I'm waiting for the OP to get all angry and start to have a pop at all the 'old men' who aren't getting all the young HiSo crumpet he is for 'free' and rattling about how his 'gym honed young physique' is irresistible to the cream of Thai womanhood ..against the 'flabby physiques' of the TV membership.....

That's the usual MO......coffee1.gif I wonder if this is the same bozo/troll who was worried about sexting some 'real estate' lass a month or so ago......

41 yr old 300lb guy here ... No gym toned body here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I hate to eat crow so soon but she just sent me pics of her wrecked scooter and her busted up leg! If money request follows I'll already have to eat my words. Have a laugh guys ... Have a laugh...

Haven't stopped since you posted the OP.

Are you any relation of 'where you stay''s

You are right neverdie ,'whereu stay' is back,it won't be long before we start hearing about sets of scales,sweating,doormats ect.

I'm waiting for the OP to get all angry and start to have a pop at all the 'old men' who aren't getting all the young HiSo crumpet he is for 'free' and rattling about how his 'gym honed young physique' is irresistible to the cream of Thai womanhood ..against the 'flabby physiques' of the TV membership.....

That's the usual MO......coffee1.gif I wonder if this is the same bozo/troll who was worried about sexting some 'real estate' lass a month or so ago......

41 yr old 300lb guy here ... No gym toned body here.

See it did not take too long before the weight thing came in.