Does Everyone Know What Ostracize Means?

mandl

Ostracize: exclude, shun, banish, ignore, snub

Does anyone else think this should apply to a certain troll with a four-letter name that begins with “e” and ends with “o” ?

Perhaps if we all ignore his posts, he will just fade away. Don’t view them. Don’t reply to them. Period.

Maybe we’ll get the answer to that age-old question: “If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, does it make any noise?”

:o

I may not agree with what erco has to say sometimes but this is a forum where ideas and opinions can be expressed freely right? Everyone's got an opinion and he's just posting them here, think of him as the devil's advocate, it's good to have debates and clash on opinions from time to time, but everything in moderation of course!

I may not agree with what erco has to say sometimes but this is a forum where ideas and opinions can be expressed freely right?  Everyone's got an opinion and he's just posting them here, think of him as the devil's advocate, it's good to have debates and clash on opinions from time, but everything in moderation of course!

His comments hardly inspire well thought out discussion and debate... hes just crusing for an argument and trying to get people mad at him (which he does quite well at)...

If he were to come out with more thought provoking topics then i would agree whole heartedly with you, but alas hes just a troll that needs flameing icon_smile_9.gif

I may not agree with what erco has to say sometimes but this is a forum where ideas and opinions can be expressed freely right?  Everyone's got an opinion and he's just posting them here, think of him as the devil's advocate, it's good to have debates and clash on opinions from time to time, but everything in moderation of course!

I agree with you.

But in Erco's case you just have to keep in mind that he has a strange and unhealthy obsession with prostitutes; his ravings about "Bar Filth" are not normal.

:o

Ostracize: exclude, shun, banish, ignore, snub

Does anyone else think this should apply to a certain troll with a four-letter name that begins with “e” and ends with “o” ?

Perhaps if we all ignore his posts, he will just fade away. Don’t view them. Don’t reply to them. Period.

Maybe we’ll get the answer to that age-old question: “If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, does it make any noise?”

:D

Course it doesn't make any noise if no one's around to be the receptor...

Ostracize/Shun? I'm having too much fun with this wank-spaniel to let him go yet! :o