FedEx or UPS near USA Embassy

Mike45

I have an appointment for notary services this morning at the USA Embassy. I then need to FedEx or United Parcel Service UPS the documents to the USA. Where is the nearest place to do that? I looked at the FedEx web site but I'm not familiar enough with Bangkok to know which is nearest.

Thanks

Kind of depends on where you live.

There's one FedEx outlet pretty far up Silom Road:

Silom19 Building Room 112, 1st Floor,
45/1 Soi Silom 19, Silom,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 10:30hrs - 18:00hrs (Mon-Fri)
10:30hrs - 16:00hrs (Sat)
Closed (Sun & Public Holiday)
Lunch break 12:00hrs - 13:00hrs

* Shipments lodged in before 17:00hrs (Mon-Fri) or before 15:00hrs (Sat) will be uplifted on the same day. All other shipments will be scheduled for next day uplift.

Then there's another on Soi Nana 3, Sukumvit:

Nana Square Nana Square Room
1-09/1,1st Floor,49 Sukhumvit Soi 3,
Sukhumvit Rd.,Klongtoey Nua,
Wattana,Bangkok 10110

10:30hrs - 18:00hrs (Mon-Fri)
Lunch Break 12:00hrs - 13:00hrs

* Shipments lodged in before 17:00hrs (Mon-Fri) or before 15:00hrs (Sat) will be uplifted on the same day. All other shipments will be scheduled for next day uplift.

The Nana Square one is NOT the Nana Plaza on Soi 4, it's across Sukumvit. Nana Square appears to be right close to Sukumvit, you could walk there in 20-30 minutes. Google it, a map shows up.

Mac

Kind of depends on where you live.

There's one FedEx outlet pretty far up Silom Road:

Silom19 Building Room 112, 1st Floor,

45/1 Soi Silom 19, Silom,

Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 10:30hrs - 18:00hrs (Mon-Fri)

Lunch break 12:00hrs - 13:00hrs

Then there's another on Soi Nana 3, Sukumvit:

Nana Square Nana Square Room

1-09/1,1st Floor,49 Sukhumvit Soi 3,

Sukhumvit Rd.,Klongtoey Nua,

Wattana,Bangkok 10110

10:30hrs - 18:00hrs (Mon-Fri)

Lunch Break 12:00hrs - 13:00hrs

The Nana Square one is NOT the Nana Plaza on Soi 4, it's across Sukumvit. Nana Square appears to be right close to Sukumvit, you could walk there in 20-30 minutes. Google it, a map shows up.

Mac

After mailing I'm going to Ask Rutnin Eye Hospital .....if that helps.

I won't be walking I've got reduced vision right now so it has to be a taxi today for everywhere i go.

Is that Nana Square on sukhumvit 49?

Nana Square is the mall like structure on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 3/4 at the stoplight. There is a Burger King and Carls Jr. there so look for the signs.

Fed Ex is on the ground floor, back, left corner as you enter from Sukhumvit. It is just about 1/2 way between the Ploen Chit and Nana BTS stations on the way to Asok.

Update: I had trouble locating the FedEx office so I sent it EMS Thai Post at 12:30pm on June 17. The package was delivered to Bedford New Hampshire USA on June 21 at 1:30pm. I consider that damn good! 4 days!

Update: I had trouble locating the FedEx office so I sent it EMS Thai Post at 12:30pm on June 17. The package was delivered to Bedford New Hampshire USA on June 21 at 1:30pm. I consider that damn good! 4 days!

Must have gotten to the APO at just the right time to get the next flight. I send parcels occasionally to Boston via EMS and usually 6 to 7 days.

Archived