Watching New Zealand v Wales rugby - commentary in Thai! <deleted>

Kevin2012

Just switched on to watch the NZ-Wales game on Sentanta

The commentary is in Thai!! &lt;deleted&gt;!! This is crap

Is everyone else getting this, or have a pressed the wrong button on my remote control???

Is that via True?

If so there is an audio button on your remote. Press and select English.

Back to English

I suspect the cable company got inundated with support calls from pissed off rugby supporters.

I saw a menu appear (with no button pressing from me), and someone was changing it from Thai to English!

Is that via True?

Back to English

I suspect the cable company got inundated with support calls from pissed off rugby supporters.

I saw a menu appear (with no button pressing from me), and someone was changing it from Thai to English!

There must be someone outside with a remote.... I used to do it outside the local pub when I was younger, great fun!

Is that via True?

Back to English

There must be someone outside with a remote.... I used to do it outside the local pub when I was younger, great fun!

guilty too

Is that via True?

Back to English

guilty too
I'm just glad that none of the neighbors has true visions because this remote is burning a hole in my hand!