CCTV footage captures brutal gang assault in Chonburi

Jonathan Fairfield

They punch like sissies, the one loser can't even use a bottle as a weapon correctly. He smashed it on the helmet.

Hahaha.

One thing I learnt very quickly in Thailand is that a good offence is the best defence.

The two guys wouldn't have had a chance to get off their bikes before I went on the offence.

Fact....

Exactly if the guy had taken the other two out hard and fast the others would have drop their loads. I saw four Thai guys, two up on each bike take offense to a Farang on a bigger bike pass them. They followed waited till he stopped and started trouble. The Farang took the first with a kick to the b...s (he was wearing motorbike boots..ouch) and the second with a head-butt he kept his helmet on, so the punches from number two didn't matter.

In a Thai nightclub I also saw five lads causing trouble, they were trying to start a fight with a guy on his own. Apparently he had looked at the ring-leaders girlfriend. (so, had I she was wearing practically nothing). The bouncer walked up to the group, didn't say a word, isolated the ring leader destroyed him in seconds with an amazing display of Muay Thai the rest ran for their lives.

Offense is the best defense in a country where mob rule is the norm.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They punch like sissies, the one loser can't even use a bottle as a weapon correctly. He smashed it on the helmet.

Hahaha.

One thing I learnt very quickly in Thailand is that a good offence is the best defence.

The two guys wouldn't have had a chance to get off their bikes before I went on the offence.

Fact....

And wot would u do when the other 3 got off their bike superman?

So easy to boast bout ur heroic actions when sitting in front of ur keyboard.

Hahaha.

Fact....

Tough guy heh? That's how many end up dead here.

Nah, tough and lightning fast reactions only on his keyboard before taking the meds this morning.

And I am not sure about the lightning fast.

Probably took ten minutes to make the post.

Fact... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The only fact you know old man is the fact that you know jack shit about me.

Now that's a fact.

You people act like Thais are Spartans. They are nothing more than chicken shit cowards in a man's body.

Hahaha.

Fact....

And wot would u do when the other 3 got off their bike superman?

So easy to boast bout ur heroic actions when sitting in front of ur keyboard.

Dude he was attacked by 3 guys anyway.

What difference does it make.

He would of stood a much better chance had he went on the offensive.

Do you think wars are won strictly by being on defense.

You guys are funny, cowardly but funny.

Always complaining about the cowardice of Thais all the while you are hiding in your retirement homes.

Hahaha.

Fact....

Exactly if the guy had taken the other two out hard and fast the others would have drop their loads. I saw four Thai guys, two up on each bike take offense to a Farang on a bigger bike pass them. They followed waited till he stopped and started trouble. The Farang took the first with a kick to the b...s (he was wearing motorbike boots..ouch) and the second with a head-butt he kept his helmet on, so the punches from number two didn't matter.

In a Thai nightclub I also saw five lads causing trouble, they were trying to start a fight with a guy on his own. Apparently he had looked at the ring-leaders girlfriend. (so, had I she was wearing practically nothing). The bouncer walked up to the group, didn't say a word, isolated the ring leader destroyed him in seconds with an amazing display of Muay Thai the rest ran for their lives.

Finally, someone on here with a brain.

Well said.

Hahaha.

Fact....

Well said.

All well and good till one of them decides to return with a gun!!, which is a very real possibility here.

Edited by LennyW

"police told the victim to find the attackers himself."

That's another reason people say '<deleted> the police!'

to me ......that's even worse than the attack!...

This is actually a VERY VERY common practice by the police in Thailand!

Hahaha.

Fact....

Well said.

All well and good till one of them decides to return with a gun!!, which is a very real possibility here.
It's a real possibility anywhere Lenny. You could also get shot driving your bike down the road just like that poor Thai kid, because of mistaken identity, or the people killed in crossfire.

That reasoning is really getting old.

My incident happened about 2 months ago and I've been back plenty of times since and no one's pulled a gun on me nor am I fearful that they will.

I'm not going to allow 1 incident to change me or the way I choose to live my life.

If you choose to live a sheltered life and are afraid of these Spartan warriors than so be it.

I don't ever go out looking for trouble, ever, but if trouble comes looking for me, I have to have the mentality of kill or be killed.

Simple as that.

Edited by Rayk

Hahaha.

Fact....

Tough guy heh? That's how many end up dead here.

Nothing to do with being a tough guy and everything to do with survival.

And how would you handle it? Would you just let them beat the shit out of you?

Do you think a verbal communication would have changed the outcome. I very highly doubt it.

As a farang you should not hit back or get offensive.A few years ago in Koh Chang I got beaten up by thais for honking at them.First 3 guys tried to beat me up,but then I made a big mistake,I was fighting back.Within seconds I had 7 or more thai guys beating me up.Bystanders watched and laughed,not even one person came for help or tried to stop them.They finally stopped when I was unconsciousThai guys hate us.Failed state

unconscious

Pattaya police do nothing unless there's money in it. Until Thailand reforms the RTP it will remain a backward country; a banana republic.

The leader of this failed state said there is no need to reform the police,who are you to know better than him?

Pattaya police do nothing unless there's money in it. Until Thailand reforms the RTP it will remain a backward country; a banana republic.

Read the article...the attack was not In Pattaya but Sri Racha...jeez!!!!

I do agree though with other posters that if it is true about what the police said then that is disgusting.

Incidentally, can the police not trace the people involved from the motorbike registrations seen in the footage?

They wanted time to check and see if their own teenage kids were in bed, first.

It must be absolutely horrendous to suffer from the ego and emotional issues so many Thai 'men' suffer from due to the culture and society they are caged in.

sad.png

These daily reports are getting a bit dull..., no 70 yr old grandmother on the ground getting king-kicked in the head?... Bor-Ring.

coffee1.gif

So what is it about the Thai culture and society that is so horrendous, and related to the actions of these lowlife cowards ?

Sadly the guys first mistake was taking off his helmet......kinda hard to punch you in the face with the helmet on, and I believe later one guy hit him with that helmet. Cowardly punks....one guy waited until he was down and then joined in. To bad we don't see video of a guy pulling out a gun and shooting all the punks in their cowardly ass's, now that would be fun. Unfortunately the one being beaten usually doesn't have a weapon to defend himself with.

As I've written before....Thai guys are cowards and will only fight in packs like dogs. All these incidents are the same. Gang of Thai guys beat up on one guy or girl.

This is actually a VERY VERY common practice by the police in Thailand!

Even if the police is hunting them down,then what?Charge them 500bt so they can go back to that guy and kill him.In Thailand you get prison sentence only for defamation,les majeste and if you don't like the government.Failed state

Maybe the "brave attackers" were the sons of police officers?

Hahaha.

Fact....

i agree , and yes they punch like lil girls . never ever give them the chance , strike first and walk away . this was told to me by a 63 year old Thai granny .

Hahaha.

Fact....

I spent years practicing kickboxing and all I can say to you is BS!!

If you know how to fight and its a one on one you have a good chance, 2 on 1 your chances fall dramatically, 3 on 1 almost zero chance. It doesn't matter how "hard" you think you are. If you believe otherwise you are a fool.

Why don't you put it to the test, put on some gloves, ask 3 accommodating men to put on some gloves and ask them to all attack you without holding back and see how long you last.

This guy had no chance. The attackers also seem to have no apprehensions about causing him serious, perhaps even deadly harm. Most people don't think that way, normal people are generally peaceful and never want to fight anyone,not really. Some will say what they "would do" (like you) but in reality they either wouldn't do it or it would be half hearted and they would get a good beating. These guys are not normal, they instantly attacked and set out to cause serious harm, no hesitation and that makes them very dangerous for any normal Joe.

I feel very sorry for the guy who was attacked. The perception seems it is becoming more and more frequent and people are actually beginning to say things like "best not get involved", " best not to defend yourself", "you never know what will happen", in short the thugs are winning and making people afraid to even stand up for themselves in the simplest of things.

If the police were effective then people would feel more confident but they simply aren't, at least not according to this report. I also know of a couple walking on the beach who were attacked and robbed by a group of thugs in Jomtien. Police told them to go and find them, take a picture of them all and bring it back to station! Absolutely true, they have now gone back home never to return (minus the ladies necklace given to her by her mother who has passed away)

The Thai people really need to apply pressure, I know most Thai people are not like this but if people do not feel safe or protected by the law it will only get worse and worse for sure.

The good news is for most of us we can go home. I am here for a while due to work and commitments but if things get any worse OR don't improve I will joining the already significant amount of people who have already left.

Hahaha.

Fact....

I spent years practicing kickboxing and all I can say to you is BS!!

If you know how to fight and its a one on one you have a good chance, 2 on 1 your chances fall dramatically, 3 on 1 almost zero chance. It doesn't matter how "hard" you think you are. If you believe otherwise you are a fool.

Why don't you put it to the test, put on some gloves, ask 3 accommodating men to put on some gloves and ask them to all attack you without holding back and see how long you last.

This guy had no chance. The attackers also seem to have no apprehensions about causing him serious, perhaps even deadly harm. Most people don't think that way, normal people are generally peaceful and never want to fight anyone,not really. Some will say what they "would do" (like you) but in reality they either wouldn't do it or it would be half hearted and they would get a good beating. These guys are not normal, they instantly attacked and set out to cause serious harm, no hesitation and that makes them very dangerous for any normal Joe.

I feel very sorry for the guy who was attacked. The perception seems it is becoming more and more frequent and people are actually beginning to say things like "best not get involved", " best not to defend yourself", "you never know what will happen", in short the thugs are winning and making people afraid to even stand up for themselves in the simplest of things.

If the police were effective then people would feel more confident but they simply aren't, at least not according to this report. I also know of a couple walking on the beach who were attacked and robbed by a group of thugs in Jomtien. Police told them to go and find them, take a picture of them all and bring it back to station! Absolutely true, they have now gone back home never to return (minus the ladies necklace given to her by her mother who has passed away)

The Thai people really need to apply pressure, I know most Thai people are not like this but if people do not feel safe or protected by the law it will only get worse and worse for sure.

The good news is for most of us we can go home. I am here for a while due to work and commitments but if things get any worse OR don't improve I will joining the already significant amount of people who have already left.

I don't need to put anything to a test. I have been down that road before.

I agree that if you put 3 guys that can fight against one that can fight, than his chances are virtually zero.

But if you put 5 guys who can't fight against 1 who can, I can tell you those 5 don't stand a chance.

I have spent over 20 years training in boxing, judo, Aikido as well as weightlifting and can assure you that your post is bs.

I was in a street fight along with some friends when I was 20 years old against 4 other guys and I was the only one left standing when it was over as my cowardly friends just stood by and watched, and I have been in some altercations since then.

I now have over 20 years experience in self defence and 265 pounds to back it up and I still go to the gym and train.

I can assure you, I don't need to prove anything to anybody, especially you.

Call it bs if you wish, I really don't give a shit.

"Police told the victim to find the attackers himself" that is what they say when you don't offer them any tea money or the soccer is on the TV.

I have never seen Thais having a one on one fight, it is always two or more on one, cowardly race of men.

Agree, but whatever it is the Police should be hunting them down, charging them with assault and they should have their day in court.

If no Police intervention and they get away with it what next for them?

Imagine them reading the online forums and seeing what the Police said to the victim! They will just be laughing. No fear of any consequences for their actions, now or in the future.

The Police force is the shame of Thailand.

Do what u think is best rayk!!!!!

Yes.....if 3 onto 1 but the three can't really fight,victory is attainable......you've shared a story and i admire it.

of course age comes into what u can and can't do,so maybe the &lt;deleted&gt; you got from others BM's is them just showing their age(hopefully not their true colorswub.pngmmm)

Someone once told me .....never take any shit from thai women.....the same should be said of thai men........Just weigh things up and be smart

The funny thing about the disparaging remarks of some is the same applies to the thai wifey at homecheesy.gif .....do everything she says and wants....LOL....

an american guy not that long ago told me what he thought of many US relationships.........."the women wear the pants".....smile.png

When I first saw the picture for this story it looked like two Thais going at it mano a mano...That would have surprised the hell out of me...of course that was not the case.

Edited by Rimmer
Please do not post in wild fonts, thank you