SHOPHOUSE RENT

thehelmsman

I checked several online sites for shophouse rentals for area between Tesco on Suk and the beach near Garden International but don't see many in that area. I was there last year and saw new ones being built.

Anyone have an idea of going rent for the newer shophouses.

Where are you looking? I saw heaps of them all pretty new some brand new two and three stories in Rayong city on the road the runs along the backside of Laemthong. priced between 12 and 20...the corner units are always more.

The newer ones vary between 15 - 25, there is a few older ones where Rays pizza oven is outside, opposite the school - single ones there can be around 10-12.

There is a few up on the bypass road all seem to be 20+ There is one double one the owner wants 60!!!!

Happy hunting!

Won't be moving for another yr. In a month I'll visit again. As said previously driving around is only way of finding out. Up north a 3 story new shophouse rents for 8000baht/mo. Guess I have to let go that mindset.

You will get that price for older ones on some of the small side soi's but not on any of the main roads, or any of the roads towards the beach..

These are pretty much the norm..

http://www.ddproperty.com/en/property-for-rent?limit=20&region_code=TH21&area_code%5B%5D=TH210203&district_code=TH2102&market=commercial

Won't be moving for another yr. In a month I'll visit again. As said previously driving around is only way of finding out. Up north a 3 story new shophouse rents for 8000baht/mo. Guess I have to let go that mindset.

I would hazard a guess that rents for shop houses in BC on the busier roads are based on local Thai ideas that any expat who rents one will want to open a bar/restaurant and will make loads of money!!!!!!!.

Archived