Any Ideas Whats Going On Here?

Nikkijah

Lots of running and shouting and general confusion - this could have been a new recruits parade...

I'm not sure what was going on, it seems like most people didn't know including the troops!

The cavalry looked good though, all dressed down as if they were entering 'Nam

We had to sit in traffic jams for 50 mins to get from Charan Sanitwong to the zoo(which was <deleted> by the way) because of this ...... :D:D

The last pic on here shows the most well treated and least mentally disturbed group of animals in the zoo... :o

Seriously, changing themes a little bit, one of the elephants in the zoo was swaying from side to side, I've seen this on wild-life programs and the presenter is usually saying the animal is about to be put down or this animal is about to charge or collapse!

I saw this same elephant doing the same thing about a year ago so it must be ok-ish right??

parade_1.jpg

parade_2.jpg

parade_3.jpg

parade_4.jpg

parade_5.jpg

parade_6.jpg

parade_7.jpg

zoo_1.jpg

Edited by Kan Win

Practice for the Kings Birthday Parade, No?
That's my guess too.

5th December for the real thing with the colourful dress uniforms.

That is a day to get the camera out. :D

Cheers guys, might be something like that, my partner got some info on it, apparently it was practice for if there was ever a threat to the king so it must be something to do with the great man

Still, they need to do a bit more practicing :o they were terribly out of sequence :D

Edited by Nikkijah