Which area to buy a house in Bangkok?

ardokano

I am considering the option of buying a house in Bangkok.

Required options must be:

The lack of industrial zones.

Area not flooded in the rains

Quick access to high-speed roads to the airport and Pattaya

Village with good service and infrastructure

Wish options:

close to shopping centers.

less dirt around the village

near the city train

Project 3.5-5.5 m B for 3 bedrooms house

Any ideas about the area or developers

Best regards Ardokano

Your requirement would make me think East Bangkok which is more Industrial :), , large parts of it are also a little bit floody. :)

There are some new moo bans around Rama 9/Pattanakran which are supposed to be reasonably priced, not sure if they as low as your budget though.

Your requirement would make me think East Bangkok which is more Industrial smile.png, , large parts of it are also a little bit floody. smile.png

There are some new moo bans around Rama 9/Pattanakran which are supposed to be reasonably priced, not sure if they as low as your budget though.

Now do search on the Internet.

In Bangkok Be only after one -two week.

around Rama 9/Pattanakran i see it more 7-9 m can some find. but last what I can its 6 m

So I thinks last wish option "near the city train" can forget.

How about Min Buri?

Your requirement would make me think East Bangkok which is more Industrial smile.png, , large parts of it are also a little bit floody. smile.png

around Rama 9/Pattanakran i see it more 7-9 m can some find. but last what I can its 6 m

How about Min Buri?

Minburi is a little way out, but could be a decent investment when they complete the orange and pink lines.

Ramkhamheng is a decent shout, but its all floody. Maybe have a punt around somehwere like Nom Klao where the orange line will run, close to the highway 9 intersection for good access to Pattaya and the airport.

How about Min Buri?

Minburi is a little way out, but could be a decent investment when they complete the orange and pink lines.

Ramkhamheng is a decent shout, but its all floody. Maybe have a punt around somehwere like Nom Klao where the orange line will run, close to the highway 9 intersection for good access to Pattaya and the airport.

Oh many thanks

I look this is place.

Have some house arround 5 m

as example perfect place village 4

Now I need to read online reviews about developers

Suan Luang Rama IX area. There are a number of villages. In your price range there are some very large townhouses. Easy for travel to Pattaya. Not far from expressway and motorway. Not far from Seacon, Paradise mall, Central Bang Na, Mega Bang Na and airport. But not really convenient for mass transport links.

Give it a miss. Move up to the real Thailand in Ubon Ratchathani and your money will buy you a mansion. The airport is 10 minutes from the city centre, have your central shopping plaza, a ton of fantastic restaurants, Thai, Issan and western plus top hospitals and the list goes on. Why live in Bkk when it's all here in Ubon? We have a couple of good Westen type bars and the list goes on.

Give it a miss. Move up to the real Thailand in Ubon Ratchathani and your money will buy you a mansion. The airport is 10 minutes from the city centre, have your central shopping plaza, a ton of fantastic restaurants, Thai, Issan and western plus top hospitals and the list goes on. Why live in Bkk when it's all here in Ubon? We have a couple of good Westen type bars and the list goes on.

cheesy.gif

different people different needs.

I do not want live in REAL Thailand.( i try now and i do not like)

I even do not want live in any Thailand.

but some times visit its fine..

Airoport? but not plane..

clap2.gif

Shopping plaza but not goods..

biggrin.png

again

Different people different needs..

thumbsup.gif

Srinakarin should fit your bill. I was looking for the exact same thing but a condo not a house but ended up with a house.

Close to the airport link, close to the express way and you're somewhat fast in the city centre by car as well.

You will need a car as public transport like taxis are quite hard to get from inside your village and services like uber or grabtaxi are rarely available out here.

For shopping malls you got plenty here as well.

Edit: Just saw your budget - there are plenty of villages here that are brand new and in that price range. Google for "Preston" for example.

Archived