Man who hit girlfriend wearing army top apologises for hurting the military

snoop1130

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it only me asking how can she have sex with this man after THAT?

She didn't ask for any charges to be brought against him, so she went to the police ....why?

Mind you, I like the fact that the police can charge him even if she doesn't bring charges herself. I don't think you can in the UK or the US because it comes under civil law. However, in the Ray Rice case, and maybe this one, the assault took place in public which was why the police could charge him!

Oh dear me I can't believe it's the same pretend cop that said it's ok go murder a cripple. The regimes teachings are working a treat.Truly l are without a word to even describe this inhuman bunch. ONLY God Wil deal with you at the gates dear boy.

"ONLY God Wil deal with you at the gates dear boy." That means jack s**t to them because they do not believe in your God!

Unfortunately, there are many rotten apples among those who do believe in a God. coffee1.gif

Did he apologize to the girl for hurting her?

Disgusting piece of nothing

Yes she didn't even press charges

Maybe if she did he would be sorry

There is no excuse for hitting a woman

Even if she was cheating

If she was cheating in this case I wouldn't blame her

If your woman is cheating don't hit her just leave her

If you must then smash up the man by remember hitting a woman is like a 5 man beating on most girls

The only way that would balance this case out is a 5 man beating onto him

I stopped a Thai man hitting a woman once

I said to him if you want to hit someone then hit me as I am a bit bigger than her and if I win or lose he shall have a harder time and I weigh about 20 kilos more than her

He had a knife on him and walked towards me then walked away

Edited by BigC

Did he apologize to the girl for hurting her?

Disgusting piece of nothing

Yes she didn't even press charges

Maybe if she did he would be sorry

There is no excuse for hitting a woman

Even if she was cheating

If she was cheating in this case I wouldn't blame her

If your woman is cheating don't hit her just leave her

If you must then smash up the man by remember hitting a woman is like a 5 man beating on most girls

The only way that would balance this case out is a 5 man beating onto him

I stopped a Thai man hitting a woman once

I said to him if you want to hit someone then hit me as I am a bit bigger than her and if I win or lose he shall have a harder time and I weigh about 20 kilos more than her

He had a knife on him and walked towards me then walked away

Mr

where did you get the she is cheating on him from Jesus Christ argue the facts not your made up thoughts.

what a stupid girl. when she gets beaten up next time, will she press charges?? i guess no.

Mr

sorry but you have no idea why call her a stupid girl you are implying it's her fault she gets hit. Having had a lot of years in this field I can assure you she is not "stupid". The level of dominance males who abuse thete wifes/GF defers normal be life. They wear there victims down so much so the victim actually belives it's her fault, they belive him when he says "I'm sorry it will never happen again". So many times the question is a ked of her by her friends ect "why do you stay" in just about every case the answer is " no it was my fault he is a good man he won't do it again". So next time think about your statements all you saying "well she didn't report him.

if this happened in the USA, everyone on the bus/train would call 911.

most of the men would step up right away to stop this guy.

most of the women would be screaming at him from the beginning if not stepping in to restrain him.

wherever they stopped there would be police waiting and he would be arrested for assault on the spot.

there is zero tolerance for this kind of BS.

Yes the USA is the best country in the world.. cheesy.gif

most of the women would be screaming at him from the beginning if not stepping in to restrain him.

wherever they stopped there would be police waiting and he would be arrested for assault on the spot.

When all is said and done yes it probably is... not for everything and with many problems but without it the world would descend into utter chaos and we'd probably end up a caliphate and, no, I'm not American but I think this would not have happened on the local bus downtown NY and he WOULD have been charged whether the victim pressed charges or not

When all is said and done yes it probably is... not for everything and with many problems but without it the world would descend into utter chaos and we'd probably end up a caliphate and, no, I'm not American but I think this would not have happened on the local bus downtown NY and he WOULD have been charged whether the victim pressed charges or not

This is a little bit off topic. But in the buss in downtown this would not happen? Probably not, but there are a lot of incidents where people just start shooting (killing) a lot of people at schools! Hitting a woman is a terrible thing to do, but just killing kids at schools is even worse... I never read about that happening in Thailand. And it is a fact that in some areas in NY you can not even walk as a white man. Sounds like a great country.

'but without it the world would descend into utter chaos and we'd probably end up a caliphate' ???? Did you ever think of it that if the USA would not have interfered in the middle east there would not be so much problems with IS now? I think the world would be a better place without a country trying to control the rest of the world.

Nice to see that this type of behaviour is now becoming socially unacceptable. wai2.gif

Unfortunately, most domestic violence happens behind closed doors. For all you boys out there, statistics have indicated during the last 10 years of tracking that domestic violence incidents increases to between 27 and 29% during international football matches.

Wearing long sleeved blouses and long skirts in hot weather (to hide bruises and injuries) are known to be possible indicators. Obviously, this doesn't mean that everyone who wears long sleeved blouses and long skirts in hot weather are being abused...as such indicators occur with other signs.

so if someone is shot they has to press charges? utter BS just arrest him what's all's this BS 'press charges'? he's on video <deleted>

May I just remind you and the guy who defends the US legal system, Ray Rice's high profile video where he knocks out his girlfriend and then drags her inert body out of a lift by her legs went viral. The outcome: Ray Rice was never charged with assault AND the domestic violence charge was dismissed because his girlfriend wouldn't bring charges.*

And for your entertainment, I have found this for you:

Of the 15,029 people charged with assault in domestic violence cases in the US from 2010 to 2013, 8,203 had their cases dismissed or downgraded to a lower court, according to the data provided by the state judiciary. Nearly 3,100 pleaded guilty, 13 were found guilty at trial and nine were found not guilty. Now I'm not a professional statistician, but 8 into 15,029 guilty verdicts is WHAT percentage? Hooray for THAT legal system!

Source: US Today http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/05/21/judge-dismissed-domestic-violence-charges-against-ray-rice/27709875/

* The lawyers were trying their luck with this to set a precedent. They lost. Domestic violence is a CIVIL offence. Both Ray Rice and his girlfriend were charged with 'affray' because this is a PUBLIC offence.

Edited by Seraphina