Central Thai Meet-up's

RamdomChances

Hi guy's A few of the "central" guys are coming over here on the 24th so far Billd766, rcm and chris B. If anyone is intrested in meeting up for a few beers ect drop me a line. We'll probably do a BBQ and I'll do a big "Indian" curry, plus thai stuff.

I'm about 65 Km south east of Nakhon in a place called Tak Fa, you'r welcom to sleep over but depending on numbers it might just be a matress on the floor or a sofa :o

PM me if your intrested.

RC

Edited by RamdomChances

Hi guy's A few of the "central" guys are coming over here on the 24th so far Billd766, rcm and chris B. If anyone is intrested in meeting up for a few beers ect drop me a line. We'll probably do a BBQ and I'll do a big "Indian" curry, plus thai stuff.

I'm about 65 Km south east of Nakhon in a place called Tak Fa, you'r welcom to sleep over but depending on numbers it might just be a matress on the floor or a sofa :o

PM me if your intrested.

RC

Hey Random,

How are you and yer missus mate?

Sorry, I can't make the 24th of November because I'm still slaving away in the UK. I will be in country a few weeks later in mid-December. I was thinking about having a get-together at my place so somewhere near-by, maybe Taphan Hin, Phetchabun or Phichit.

Hope everyone has a good time. If not November or December, then perhaps some other time.

Cheers,

Spee

• 4 weeks later...
How did the bash go RC. Any pics?

Regards.

Pretty quiet, I had one member "Ruud"come along in the morning but could'nt stay, he'd been planing a visit for a while but is only out here now and again. RCM and ChrisB came over. Billd766 coud'nt make it but was down the next day on a "flying vist" on his way to BKK that turned into an all day affair again. Sadly no pic's and no "curry" cos I just ran out of time. Not many falangs around this part of the world

Hi Random,

I am in Lansak and would be interested to drop in for a beer if your not too busy.

If you could send me your adress or phone number we could arrange it.

Neil.

How did the bash go RC. Any pics?

Regards.

Pretty quiet, I had one member "Ruud"come along in the morning but could'nt stay, he'd been planing a visit for a while but is only out here now and again. RCM and ChrisB came over. Billd766 coud'nt make it but was down the next day on a "flying vist" on his way to BKK that turned into an all day affair again. Sadly no pic's and no "curry" cos I just ran out of time. Not many falangs around this part of the world

I will be there this time as 'er indoors has given me an overnight pass for 25th December.

Hi Random,

I am in Lansak and would be interested to drop in for a beer if your not too busy.

Neil.

Hi Neil, where is Lansak?

Bill

I am about 125 km North from Nakhon Sawan and about 175 km or so from RC.

Hi Random,

Neil.

Drop me a line with you number and stuff and well sort something out, Bill's down for Christmass, if you fancy a roast lamb dinner :o I've got sort of a open house policy if I'm here your welcome :D

I'm actualy just as close if not closer to Uthai than Nakhon how far from chai Nat are you, have'nt got a map handy at the moment ?