Gas station with benzine 95 from Chiang Mai to Pattaya.

ardokano

I'm want get trip on bike from Chiang Mai to Pattaya.

As I understand not all gas stations have benzine 95.

Where can I find a map of gas stations or anything like that?

Maybe someone else has the experience?

And

Best regards

Ardokano

Dont worry too much ....PTT garages, well about 60% to 80% of them have 95E10 and 20% have the pure stuff that I also use. Never had a problem to find what I need west and south of BKK far and wide ...CM to Pattaya 3 fills? You'll be ok.

Look for the yellow pumps at PTT stations.

thanks i know that.

But i want try my 1000 miles for 24 hour.

so Want get plan about gas station.

or this is unreal find?

i better first go not for speed and note on map?

Dont worry too much ....PTT garages, well about 60% to 80% of them have 95E10 and 20% have the pure stuff that I also use. Never had a problem to find what I need west and south of BKK far and wide ...CM to Pattaya 3 fills? You'll be ok.

I am not realy like give my bike not benzin.

From CM to Pattay near 700 km so its minimum 4 fills for me..

CM to Pattaya is more like 850km , and you would like to stop say every 250 km anyway , so yes that would be 4 fill stops.

Every PTT station sells 95 on that route.

BTW what bike do you have ?

I think he wants 95 octane 100% petrol, not gasohol....

I didnt know it was still sold.

CM to Pattaya is more like 850km , and you would like to stop say every 250 km anyway , so yes that would be 4 fill stops.

Yes sorry i was wrong.

Its 5 fills then.

Near evry 150 km

Bike Diavel.

Benzine 95 not evry PTT have :(

I think he wants 95 octane 100% petrol, not gasohol....

I didnt know it was still sold.

In PTT have but not any PTT.

Caltex also still sells benzine. Your Diavel should be able to swallow 95 gasohol too though. Ducati recommends V-Power from shell for my Scrambler and that's gasohol. Unless your Diavel is older and has a plastic tank or something.

unless you need more than 95% power, 95octane ethanol be fine,

you worry too much.

Well looking where 95%.
Bike goes from low RPM, it's not rice.
So in the lower RPM, he loses on gasohol
And if you put a 100 HPr, the city on gasohol or sharp or very slow start clutch and the clutch worked hard at Ducati.
I have a couple of times stalled on gazahole, benzine does not.
Well, if we talk about power as an example if all the horses turn it from gas to Willi goes back 4k RPM and are no more likely about 3,000 or less on gasoline and gasohol at what seemed to me after 4000 (but I did not have time to see exactly)
But filling loses power on gasohol.
Consumption is also greater on benzine, with the same kind of driving as much as half a liter.
but of course this is all subjectively.
And I am new rider.

Caltex also still sells benzine. Your Diavel should be able to swallow 95 gasohol too though. Ducati recommends V-Power from shell for my Scrambler and that's gasohol. Unless your Diavel is older and has a plastic tank or something.

Caltex benzine I had filling its better than PPT.. V-pover didn't try.

And I think resource be less on Gasohol .. Not much but..

why do gazahol if have benzine/ gasoline?rolleyes.gif

may be I am was wrong

But topic hot realy about Benzine VS Gasohol.

Best regards, Ardokano.

On the PTT website there is a downloadable PDF which lists all of their sites that sell Benzene 95.

A friend has done the Pattaya to Chiang Mai run a few times on his Scrambler and had no issue getting fuel.

On the PTT website there is a downloadable PDF which lists all of their sites that sell Benzene 95.

A friend has done the Pattaya to Chiang Mai run a few times on his Scrambler and had no issue getting fuel.

Thank you.

I before try to find in site b ut cant.

Now again try..

Eng version not corect work( may be some wrong with my laptop)

Try Thai versiob site.

Pdf didnt find

but Find better , search with map work correct and easy find.

All what I want.

May be some guys as me need Map

this is Eng site

039dfa3b5da04e0483fe8b82d379ba57.png

When click station search go to page on Thai

6c5cdafedd9d4b30acc1271ff7b66991.png

But this is page not correct work.

menu do not open..

But in Thai version site

096a3b4be7814cf7b0f47caa874874f6.png

When click search Gas Station have total different search page

829c8eed6d7b4eb8aec49e54371c3ad4.png

So very useful Thai version

May be Eng site old version search page..

http://www.afdc.energy.gov/fuels/fuel_comparison_chart.pdf

E10 gasohol has 97% the energy as gasoline.

papa prefers gasoline in the 150cc bike uses to ride all over this country,

but E10 can still accelerate okay and hit 130kph no prob.

If 97% is not enough for you to cruise on your big fancy Ducaty, well....

Its realy not topic about gasoline VS gasohol.

I do not say it not enough for me to cruise..

Becouse I am not TRY cruise on my bike.

But in City it more comfort with benzine.

Again on gasohol on slow RPM when start need carfull use clutch becouse can stall. Or need up RPM.

On Benzine this i do not filling.

So why I need less comfort?thumbsup.gif

You prefer gasoline but for others guys advise gasohol?clap2.gif

best regards Ardokanowai2.gif

ardokano...you said it all when you related you are a new rider. You are splitting hairs that once underway, you will laugh about.

I realize your desire to plan your route and stops to be as efficient as possible.

What you're forgetting is that your body will need a break. Like coffee, snacks, a bathroom break and HYDRATION. At speed--- getting dehydrated and the resulting lack of judgement are serious biz.

You do not have to hunt for a yellow pump to make sure the station you stopped at will have the juice your bike runs well on. I run 95 benzine in my 250cc Kawasaki and locating 95 Benzene has never been an issue. Nor do you need a website and map of of choice locations. Even if PTT had an up-to-date sheet---you'd have to yank your phone out and futz around with that whole scene.

You can try as I do---glance at the sign while approaching any petrol station. 95 Benze will be the station's priciest offering and make a game of it. I think you will have a harder time NOT finding a petrol station selling 95 Benzene.

After your trek---report what worked out the best!

Have fun!

ardokano...you said it all when you related you are a new rider. You are splitting hairs that once underway, you will laugh about.

I realize your desire to plan your route and stops to be as efficient as possible.

What you're forgetting is that your body will need a break. Like coffee, snacks, a bathroom break and HYDRATION. At speed--- getting dehydrated and the resulting lack of judgement are serious biz.

You do not have to hunt for a yellow pump to make sure the station you stopped at will have the juice your bike runs well on. I run 95 benzine in my 250cc Kawasaki and locating 95 Benzene has never been an issue. Nor do you need a website and map of of choice locations. Even if PTT had an up-to-date sheet---you'd have to yank your phone out and futz around with that whole scene.

You can try as I do---glance at the sign while approaching any petrol station. 95 Benze will be the station's priciest offering and make a game of it. I think you will have a harder time NOT finding a petrol station selling 95 Benzene.

Have fun!

So what your saying before embarking on a 800km trip it is silly to plan fuel stops around the specific requirements of the bike, instead just ride into the wind and stop when you see a petrol station that has your required fuel ?

That seems really dumb to me.

Caltex and the PT stations have 95, there is a difference between the PTT stations and the PT stations if you go along the 1 highway plenty of stations. Even off the beaten pathplenty of stations. I have ridden from cm to many destinations in Thailand and there are plenty of stations along the main roads and secondary roads

Have fun!

So what your saying before embarking on a 800km trip it is silly to plan fuel stops around the specific requirements of the bike, instead just ride into the wind and stop when you see a petrol station that has your required fuel ?

That seems really dumb to me.

Guys may be its right you thinks for 250cc bike or for GSX one litre + 4 times 100ml

But on my bike the biggest run was to tanning bulbs 146 km.

SO it mean need look gas station near evry 150 km

I do not think i need break less then evry 150 km. And near evry 150 km i am MUST stop for fills.

And now it as i look from Map PTT

Its from Chiang Mai Gas Station to next with benzine 95 more then 180 km

SO i need go to inside Lampang if do not want be dried or take few litre with me.

f7afe205cc76482690ea7be69364c391.png

After next Gas Station in near 105 km and next 55

9bfc9d352df64e52a0639e7c9091920e.png

So on this is part road I "just ride into the wind and stop when you see a petrol station that has your required fuel" and do not stop after 105 km for next gas station can dry tank and stop few km before.

May be its dump... for some.

But I want try 1610 km (1000miles) for 24 hour.

And thinks planing stops not really dump thinks.

becouse 95 benzine not evry 30-40 km in somee part road..

Caltex and the PT stations have 95, there is a difference between the PTT stations and the PT stations if you go along the 1 highway plenty of stations. Even off the beaten pathplenty of stations. I have ridden from cm to many destinations in Thailand and there are plenty of stations along the main roads and secondary roads

I hear PT good 95, but never try.

And not have map on site.

Caltex even more than PTT distation from Chiang Mai to TAK Gas station Coltex with gold95

so need go in Lampang or take a few liters with me

Archived