So what did the Brexit supporters gain?

watcharacters

1 hour ago, SgtRock said:

How bizarre

I pointed this out to you yesterday, and all you could do was throw insults.

I have highlighted the  relevant part for you :thumbsup::thumbsup:

How myopic.... here's you saying ad nauseum that the DB collapse will be the end of the 'auld enemy' whereas the reality seems closer to a global financial meltdown.

OK, maybe not myopic as such but all very parochial. A bit like the Aberdeen Press & Journal headline a few days after the Titanic sank where they noted, "Local lassie drowns."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoosh right enough...

Oh my... Another one that ignores reality and hurls insults.

Insults? You really ARE thin skinned.

Denial and obfuscation hides nothing. Throwing insults merely highlights your own intellectual deficit.

Maybe someone else has done it for me already but have I called you on your "intellectual deficit"?

DB will be saved one way or another, for the time being at least, as its demise will kill the euro and EZ.

Ohhh nooooo.... not that again!!! Our ears are bleeding!!!

Exactly the same as when Brown sold off  UK Gold to prop up Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.

Irrelevant and accordingly not much of a deflection.

For all those that can do nothing except spout garbage that Brexit was all about immigration and racism.

But nobody has been talking about that for quite a few pages since you have masterfully managed your keyboard to bludgeon even the most polite and inoffensive of contributors to shrug their shoulders, shake their heads, walk away and leave you to it.

Visions of a gobby, red-faced bloke holding up the corner of the bar with a few fawning acolytes while everyone else eventually drifts off to watch Match of the Day.

31 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

How myopic.... here's you saying ad nauseum that the DB collapse will be the end of the 'auld enemy' whereas the reality seems closer to a global financial meltdown.

OK, maybe not myopic as such but all very parochial. A bit like the Aberdeen Press & Journal headline a few days after the Titanic sank where they noted, "Local lassie drowns."

Myopic ? Nothing myopic about it.

The thread is about Brexit which affects the UK and the EU, not global financials. Perhaps you might want to start a new thread on the Global financial impact of DB going t!ts up.

25 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

But nobody has been talking about that for quite a few pages since you have masterfully managed your keyboard to bludgeon even the most polite and inoffensive of contributors to shrug their shoulders, shake their heads, walk away and leave you to it.

Visions of a gobby, red-faced bloke holding up the corner of the bar with a few fawning acolytes while everyone else eventually drifts off to watch Match of the Day.

On every single thread concerning Brexit, the mouthpieces have been quick to scream, racist xenophobes and every other sort of phobes and ism that they could think up.

What is wrong with providing a source that was published yesterday, showing that immigration has been a problem from way before Brexit was even on the table ?

Another one who makes stupid and erroneous assumptions.

Football and bars do not feature in my life.

Archived