Stuck In Khonkaen,helpplease!

Weedhopper

Hello guys,Ihave a problem and really need some advise i, if you would be so kind.I'll try to make this short and to the point.This being my third trip to Thailand in as many years.I fell into the trap as many other men have.I met and married what I thought to be a sweet person , only to find outotherwise.I can honestly say I liked "butterflying" occasionally.but that was before I met her.I met her in Sept. and married her inFeb.I never cheated on her.I am buying a house for her in KhonKaenand am only putting 10%down as a precautionary measure.I'm not 'keenow',and bought gold necklaces and braclets before and after the wedding.I fully furnished the house with new bedsets,fridge,living room set,air-con,large T-V and all the necessary things.The house is not big,4room,2 bedroom,ona newly developed area 5Kilos kilos north of the city.Well i've just been informed that i won't be living there anymore.My wife wants me to go but it's not that easy for me.You see,I am disabled by nerve receptors in my feet and legs and walk with a cane and fall alot.I know I can fly out of KhonKaen but i want to take my Honda I paid for.I want to have a sidecar attached so I can get aroundso I don't have to walk.My wife would drive us around on the Honda because I can not hold it up.If I want to go anywhere,I have to ask her to take me.I WILL NOT leave the Honda for her.I WILL BURN IT FIRST.She is prematurely inheriting everything,but there is nothing I can do.Can someone help me,please.I don't know anyone here other than her parents.If anyone has a friend with a truck or knows a taxi-truck driver who I can pay to take me and my Honda100 to Bangkok or pattaya , I would like to hire their services.I don't speak Thai well enough to be able to communicate with the baht bus drivers here.A phone number or e=mail address or any way of contacting a taxi- truck would be a blessing for me.Thank you for taking the time to read my post.I only hope someone will help me. Wade e-mail: [email protected]

I think you're story will make erco quite happy,...

There are quite a few people from Khon Kaen reading this forum, so probably they can give you the information you require.

But anyway, considering the way it's going, I would forget about the bike and go to BKK by plane.

I know it is totally UNFAIR but I am afraid you're safety is not at its highest point now and it would be better you leave without "fighting".

Very, very sorry for you and I mean it. :o

I have to concur with bluecat on this one - cut your losses mate - at least you didn't pay for the house in full and can rest knowing that no one else will pay for it (hello waring sign: I need to pay the other 90% on my house).

Stick to the butterfly thing, unless you honestly feel you have something that a gorgeous 20 odd yr old Thai girl wants, other than a favorable exchange rate.

if this is for real he will reply ASAP, if not he won't be around, lets wait and see

He is on his way to the airport, as he should be,...

And if he is a troll, well, for the ones reading the story, it can happen, so as we said many, many times, don't rush into a "long term" relationship too fast,... :o

Megashow  -  preferred the other avatar

Lost it somehow and I'm trying to get it back on! :o

Yes, this one makes us dizzy. Especially after a few Chang,... :D

Found it and trying it again with this post. I hope it doesn't give me muscle cramps again! :D

Who's name is the Honda registered in ??

If it is in the wifes name then technically you would be stealing it.

Take the advice given here and leave whilst you still can.

Put it down to experience and start again.

You are not alone, I lost my 2 million baht home last year.

Not all thai girls are bad, leave now and start looking for a good one

Hi Guys, No I'm not on a plane ,yet.I just got her to bring me back to the Internet shop.Yesterday she spent the day and evening at her parents house.Someone in the soi died,and from what she says everyone gets together and gambles for 2or three days while the body just lays there.Apparently so because I checked her hiding places for her jewelry and found 2 empty cases.Before , one contained a 2baht bracelet I bought her and the other a necklace and pendant I bought for her 10 year old daughters birthday.Both are now gone.While at her parents house she sent her father to come get me.I didn't go.I;m burned out on being "jai-dee" and buying the beer everytime. I enjoy 2 beers and then can't walk.I take 4 skeletal muscle relaxers every day so my legs don't cramp.Mixing the both and I am one immobile happy camper.Well that was before now.I'm still in the house until she physically throws me out.I never knew how hotheaded these women can be.No guys, I'm not joking about my situation is for real,but I want to cut my losses to a minimum if possible.I.paid cash for the Honda but the people wouldn't let me put it in my name because ,eventhough I've been in Thailand sinceAug.,I don't have my address registered at Imm..I rented a condo in Pattaya for 6 months and have been in K.K. since March 1st.Call me ignorant,I went by what a falang in Pattaya told me.My wife told me I could take the Honda but I don't know how to go about doing it legal. I was told a falang can buy a second hand bike without any stopulations.Does the bike have a title like in other countries?Thanks for all your responses.

Is this for real?

Looks as though it isn't :o

if he replies will see what can be done :D

Do you think he's on the level Bronco ? Or a urine remover ? :D

Yeah Doctor, It's for real.I've better things to do with my time then sit here and type bull#### one key at a time to keep someone else entertained.And for anyone else in doubt,please keep your snide remarks for another topic more deserving.I've been a member of this forum for a year and rarely respond.I do appreciate those who have shown a n interest in helping me.Thank you

Is this for real?

Looks as though it isn't :o

if he replies will see what can be done :D

Do you think he's on the level Bronco ? Or a urine remover ? :D

Yeah Doctor, It's for real.I've better things to do with my time then sit here and type bull#### one key at a time to keep someone else entertained.And for anyone else in doubt,please keep your snide remarks for another topic more deserving.I've been a member of this forum for a year and rarely respond.I do appreciate those who have shown a n interest in helping me.Thank you

Well you should go while you still can go.