Pepper Spray

GracelessFawn

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepper spray is a weapon, that in some cases can have lethal consiquence. If you ever had to use it what would you do if you got secondary effects from it? I hope you dont have to use it. If you have ever experienced it, and it was a high quality, you'd know that it was sent straight from the devil himself. I would rate it about the same as being shot. Dont buy it, dont use it.

I just didn't know if it were available. I haven't seen it

Nor have I, I wonder if the one you can buy in Thailand is a correct concentration. I know you can get different strengths. Maybe the ones they sell in thailand are a "rip off" of the real thing, who knows, i just know its evil stuff.

Pepper spray is a weapon, that in some cases can have lethal consiquence. If you ever had to use it what would you do if you got secondary effects from it? I hope you dont have to use it. If you have ever experienced it, and it was a high quality, you'd know that it was sent straight from the devil himself. I would rate it about the same as being shot. Dont buy it, dont use it.

I just didn't know if it were available. I haven't seen it

Nor have I, I wonder if the one you can buy in Thailand is a correct concentration. I know you can get different strengths. Maybe the ones they sell in thailand are a "rip off" of the real thing, who knows, i just know its evil stuff.

I have a friend going to Bangkok this weekend...he said he'd look