German Stabbed in Walking Street by Crazy Thai Girlfriend

rooster59

German Stabbed in Walking Street by Crazy Thai Girlfriend

by Albert Jack

post-247607-0-90588900-1466920051_thumb.

PATTAYA: In the early hours of the morning on June 26 the police were called to the scene of a serious assault close to the entrance of Walking Street, South Pattaya.

The Sawangboriboon Medics had also responded and were treating a forty-nine year old German, Jörn Günther Von Hedenström, who was suffering from multiple stab wounds. He received emergency first aid at the scene and was transferred to Pattaya Memorial Hospital.

A large crowd had gathered and were both in shock and frightened by the violence of the incident. A witness, forty-nine year old Preecha Sribuaroay, a taxi driver, later said he had heard screaming among a crowd of tourists and could see people scattering in all directions, running away.

He ran to assist and saw forty-three year old Kanchayakorn Chantawoong, from Petchboon, with a pair of scissors who was fighting ‘insanely and uncontrollably’ with the German man. He, with the help of other locals, managed to overpower the raging woman and to take the scissors away from her. Then they called the police.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226088/german-stabbed-walking-street-crazy-thai-girlfriend/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-26

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend who has any signs of violent tendencies or mentally unstable. They can't handle relationships breaking up.

Well your a bright one, pray tell how can you reconize a future crazy girl friend when you first meet?

Don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend who has any signs of violent tendencies or mentally unstable. They can't handle relationships breaking up.

Well your a bright one, pray tell how can you reconize a future crazy girl friend when you first meet?

Easy, if you haven't worked it out already you have no chance.

Sorry to rain on your parade but i was married to a woman for 20 ys with mental health problems its no joking matter and there wasn't any way of seeing what was to come, she went the opposite way to the above no 2 people are the same.

Sorry to rain on your parade but i was married to a woman for 20 ys with mental health problems its no joking matter and there wasn't any way of seeing what was to come, she went the opposite way to the above no 2 people are the same.

Yes everyone is different, it was a generalisation, but the thing about generalisations is they are generally correct. There are often warning signs what's to come, its unlikely to come out of the blue.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but most of these "jealous" attacks are because Thais never learn how to deal with anything that is a perceived loss of face

Thailand has one of the highest rates of domestic violence. 63% of Thais believe the partner has the right to use violence if someone fails to do what is expected. If you grew up with beatings at home, in school and on TV, it becomes a natural way to solve problems. When it comes to jealousy, keep in mind your Thai partner is a bomb with a lit up fuse.

Same can be said about crazy bf.. Young lady was bashed to death in Australia after bf ran her of the road and car turned over, she was pinned and he smashed her to bits with an iron bar !

What is he doing at walking street when has a "girlfriend"?

Walking, having a drink, eating, shopping, sight seeing? How about whatever he wants? Why should he not be in Walking Street?

I can tell by looking at this one she is nuTTs!.

Germans pick the most unsightly girls ........................why is this? lol.

I can tell by looking at this one she is nuTTs!.

Germans pick the most unsightly girls ........................why is this? lol.

yeah right. Shes covered in blood, probably still enraged, while being cuffed by the police.

You think shes gonna look like florence nightingale?

If this one was cleaned up, makeup on, in a normal situation you would think butter woulnt melt in the mouth.

in fact she'd probably look like many of farangs girls

Thai women are known for being unstable...... I took my girlfriend round to see my family last week.

My wife went <deleted> mental....................................coffee1.gif

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

Like the Brit tourist woman who was condemned for giving worker at guest house a hug, which led him to sneaking into room and dropping his trousers, it is clearly all his fault for not understanding just what Thai culture is all about. He should have been aware that although his tee rak may have adult body, still dealing with 4 year old with tantrums if everything isn't just so.

Like the Brit tourist woman who was condemned for giving worker at guest house a hug, which led him to sneaking into room and dropping his trousers, it is clearly all his fault for not understanding just what Thai culture is all about. He should have been aware that although his tee rak may have adult body, still dealing with 4 year old with tantrums if everything isn't just so.

There are things you just do not say or do when in the range of gf.

It goes the same for every nationality.

But with Thai, the list is shorter but the repercussions of a breech are muuuuch worse.

A brit lad once told me:

If you have never been robbed by a pro, you have never lived.

if you havent been chased by ladyboys, youve never lived.

If you havent been threatenef at knifepoint by thai gf you never lived.

If you never been (semi) beaten up, shirt ripped to threads by a Thai gf, you havent had a Thai gf.

'Insanely and uncontrollably

Im sure many farangs know those two words.555

As much as I like Thai people- one thing is a fact. Once a Thai becomes angry most lose control of themselves they become violent and threatening . they do not think of consequences of their actions. It is almost like they are temporarily insane. Best course of action- get out of their way if possible. When in that state they cannot be reasoned with.

Recently a screaming mad Thai wife, and there have been dozens before her, tried to cut her husbands penis off.

This was tantamount to attempted murder.

Just because he was doing what all Thai men do - screw around. Well according to every Thai women I met they screw around.

When I pointed this out to the Thai women I share a condo with that the wife should be in jail - her response was a bit worrying....she believed the guy got what he deserved..........so attacking someone with a lethal weapon is the normal response by all locals here to infidelity....soooooooo don't ever forget that...!!!!!