britain first wants me to join......

Nasrullah

The value of the pound sterling plummeted but then shot back up again to recent levels.

The FTSE 100 lost major ground but then bounced back and finished 2.4% higher than last Friday.

President Obama decided we wouldn't be at the back of the queue after all and asked for a trade deal.

brexit-leave-celebration-reuters_650x400

A whole range of countries such as Canada, Germany and so on are all clammering for trade deals.

French President Hollande confirmed that the Le Touquet agreement (which keeps the border between France and Britain at Calais) would stay in place.

The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be "orderly" and stressed the UK would continue to be a "close partner" of the EU.

A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas because of the Brexit vote.

The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt.

The EU has stated it wants the UK to exit immediately and without delay.

So there you have it, "Project Fear" and the constant scare-mongering and doomsday predictions have, so far, proved to be nothing but hot air.

Now Britain is a free, sovereign, self-governing nation state that decides its own laws.

We longer have to suffer the domination of unelected, unnaccountable EU bureaucrats.

Now we can focus our attention on other, more poisonous national problems, such as immigration and the growth of Islam.

UKIP will not fight hard against these remaining dangers - it is up to the "only show in town", Britain First.

Britain First is the UK's biggest patriotic movement with around 1.4 million active supporters worldwide.

We are leading the fight-back against militant Islam, political correctness, mass immigration and our crooked politicians.

Join Britain First for only £2 per month and you will receive a membership badge, a membership card and a welcome letter.

Less than 50p per week is not going to "break the bank" and you have a duty to defend your people and nation.

Please make your choice Alan:

The above is an email i received after checking-out their website and signing up for the newsletter!......

This email i received post-vote......

We are leading the fight-back against militant Islam, political correctness, mass immigration and our crooked politicians.

In post #5 ..........i don't know a hell of a lot about the group.......militant islam they say!!

whats your opinion on the group.........

The above is an email i received after checking-out their website and signing up for the newsletter!......

This email i received post-vote......

In post #5 ..........i don't know a hell of a lot about the group.......militant islam they say!!

whats your opinion on the group.........

sick

The value of the pound sterling plummeted but then shot back up again to recent levels.

Really? your claiming this in bold and large font doesn't make it true

Did not bother to check the Footsie or read further.

post-31154-0-56688800-1467052680_thumb.j

So many smug brexiteers are going to be so disappointed when they realise they've been lied to. The out politicians are already admitting that any new trade deals are going to involve free movement of labour. They've already admitted the £350 million a week was a lie and it won't be spent on the NHS. They had the nerve to play on peoples fears on immigration yet accuse remain of being project fear. Nigel Farage has achieved his dream of getting UK out of EU. Such a shame there may not be a UK for much longer.

Yes correct again...only inward thinkers....who are imigrants themselves.....remember we live overseas...or the majority.....scotland is a country who are thinking outwardly where england lock the doors.....poor show england....well done london and ireland.

post-116818-14671831165878_thumb.jpg

post-116818-14671831345372_thumb.jpg

post-116818-14671831776732_thumb.jpg

Archived