So we can actually watching the EU Soccer Championship on a tablet for free, setup only in a minute

On the internet are always legal free-on-the-web live TV streams available. Just to locate and watch them is not so easy. I came accross these 3 totally awesome Android apps that are specialized in live TV streams. All you need is a decent Wi-Fi connection and you can sell the TV to your wife, and go follow the champs wherever you are in peace... garden, attic or restroom, or in pub with friends...

And the permissions/included adware and spyware......?

Good question but no need for cynicism.

These apps are monetized by advertisements but more then acceptable, it's all tested. Adware is a virus or a fishy app in- or outside Google Playstore eg, CleanMaster is basically adware.

With odd and unnecessary permissions or a shady reputation I won't post this here.

Edited by flyDelight

.., it's all tested. .

So you've actually watched EU champioship on these apps? I've already tried UKTV and Mobdro and had nothing but buffer. I haven't bothered with WSS. The UKTV app is full of ads so you need a rooted device with adblocker, but Mobdro is add free I think.

I should add these apps work OK for other channels, just seem totally useless for me with EU soccer so far. No success with Filmon either. sometimes if you can get a RTE or TSN stream there is less buffer there.

Even my subscription service IPTV is buffering for Euros. Still as they are now on 2am I don't really care.

• 3 weeks later...

For your information mind that discussing adbIock3rs in public is not allowed on Thaivisa. crazy.gif Personally I have no problems with those ads, as long as they do not interrupt TV/movies/TV series/sports programs. I have not followed all EU championship games just a few, but yes they were on WSS. Perhaps you should have tried that one. I agree it won't receive an award for great design but the World Sports Streams Android app simply works and is dedicated to sports channels. Getting ad-free stuff is another thing, this is just about being able to watch sports channels from all over the world, and these apps do a great job. I'm perfectly fine with an advertisement before watching.

So you've actually watched EU champioship on these apps? I've already tried UKTV and Mobdro and had nothing but buffer. I haven't bothered with WSS. The UKTV app is full of ads so you need a rooted device with adblocker, but Mobdro is add free I think.

I should add these apps work OK for other channels, just seem totally useless for me with EU soccer so far. No success with Filmon either. sometimes if you can get a RTE or TSN stream there is less buffer there.

Even my subscription service IPTV is buffering for Euros. Still as they are now on 2am I don't really care.