Nataree owner must not be allowed to flee abroad, says top cop

webfact

s1a.jpg
Image: tnamcot

BANGKOK: -- A top policeman has ordered all ports to ensure that the wanted Nataree soapy massage owner and his manager are not allowed to escape justice abroad.

Despite warrants for the arrest of Prasert Sukkhee or Kolak and Sommai Phatsing or Kong they are still evading arrest, reported tnamcot. They face fourteen separate charges in connection with the Nataree business that was raided three weeks ago. Underage girls were found and the men face human trafficking charges.

Top police have been transferred and further arrests are expected after a tea money list was found during the raid.

Deputy commander Jaruwat Waisaya was updating the press on the latest developments in the investigation. He said that immigration must ensure that Kolak and Kong cannot flee the country.

He also announced that there are some changes to the make up of the investigative team to "ensure justice" and further ensure that the investigation is "beyond reproach".

He said that 90% of the team's work is now completed and there will be two or three more warrants issued shortly. He said that there was clear evidence of wrongdoing and that exact details will be announced in due course.

Source: tnamcot

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-29

What if anything was done to prevent them leaving and was it done in good time not after a delay to ' think about it ' ?

i don't know the actual procedure here but I suppose Immigration doesn't normally put anyone on their Stop List unless requested to do so.

Now back to point 1 was this done and when ?

Lots of room here for a blame game situation if the wanted people have legged it but I'm sure there are many who will be happy if the manager and owner aren't around to tell the complete inside story.

Stop them leaving the country clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Silly bugger thinks they are still here.

They should be looking in Dubai, not Thailand.

You know better than the royal Thai police do you?

Why on earth would they go to Dubai?

Do you ever watch the Thai news on tv? I recommend it to understand more of what hours on in this country.

However, Somchai, a border police officer, says: I will let them thru for the right amount, because all I get punished with is an inactive post for a while.

But all systems for the red bull driver!

Why do you have to keep bringing up this guy, it's history, get over it.

You think the dead cops family got over it?, this was injustice and should not be forgotten about, nor the other hi so killers who got away with it

Edited by thai3

Do you ever watch the Thai news on tv? I recommend it to understand more of what hours on in this country.

Khun Nearlynam, have you ever heard the idiom "speech is silvern, silence is golden"! Please stop leaping to the defence of anything Thai, we're all human y'know and the RTP have quite a long long history of "looking away" where money is concerned?

Your education doesn't assist you in understanding sarcasm, just read and try to understand what the previous gentleman was trying to say! smile.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

Khun Nearlynam, have you ever heard the idiom "speech is silvern, silence is golden"! Please stop leaping to the defence of anything Thai, we're all human y'know and the RTP have quite a long long history of "looking away" where money is concerned?

Your education doesn't assist you in understanding sarcasm, just read and try to understand what the previous gentleman was trying to say! smile.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

It's not an idiom, but us I have heard of that proverb or saying. It should be addressed to the guy I was quoting.

I get tired of people posting the sake of it, never with anything of value to add.

Blatent discrimination, why arn't they allowed to flee like hundreds of crooks, thieves, murderers before them?

Isn't it sad that almost no one on here, except those with their noses up the thai bums, believe anything said by thai officialdom ? Says so much about "Thai culture"

I have to agree with MissAndry on this.I thing these two are feeding the pigs now.Too much money is involved here for the two to ever really escape unless they did it tout suit,so to speak.If they laid low with loads of cash in tow,i think their days were numbered when they made the first phone call,asking for shelter.