Wtf? My Penis Is Out! ....... Get The hel_l Off Me!

Wizzard of Oz

I was at a Thai (ie not pharang) night club last night, and after mucho beero I needed to drain the lizard. I get in the bathroom and head to the end stall (I like privacy when I free willy). This guy who looks like he works there moves towards me like he's offering me something and I say no. I start to unzip and he puts his hands on my neck to massage to which i try shake my shoulders and head to say no thanks. I'm bursting to go so I start and he keeps massaging. <deleted>? My penis is out! Get the hel_l off me!

I guess I was in too much of a rush to say mai aw khab and wait until he understood. But seriously ... <deleted>?

Edited by Wizzard of Oz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a Thai (ie not pharang) night club last night, and after mucho beero I needed to drain the lizard. I get in the bathroom and head to the end stall (I like privacy when I free willy). This guy who looks like he works there moves towards me like he's offering me something and I say no. I start to unzip and he puts his hands on my neck to massage to which i try shake my shoulders and head to say no thanks. I'm bursting to go so I start and he keeps massaging. <deleted>? My penis is out! Get the hel_l off me!

I guess I was in too much of a rush to say mai aw khab and wait until he understood. But seriously ... <deleted>?

was shocked the first time it happened to me too. seems like a norm in thai establishments. totally culture shock for many of the farangs. they normally ask if you want a lady for the night. if not, maybe a 10 or 20 baht tip?

Welcome to Thailand...

Grin and bear (bare) it!

It's S.O.P in the better night clubs to receive a neck rub while draining down below...

Supposedly, it'll help you todrink more.

Don't worry about it.

Welcome to Thailand...

Grin and bear (bare) it!

It's S.O.P in the better night clubs to receive a neck rub while draining down below...

Supposedly, it'll help you todrink more.

Don't worry about it.

speaking of thai establishments, any suggestions for a good hang out place? need a change from the regular farang based bars.

whahahahha a..

all i got to say is whahahahhahahah

royal flash . got beaten by your piss massage .

whahhahah

where shall we go next .. trust me yesterday outing is really a very mild warm up :o

where shall we go tonight .

whahahhaa

i am still laghing my head off when i see your expression yesterday whahha

dude .. next stop . will be a chick doing the massage instead of a guy ok

royal flash . got beaten by your piss massage .

Heh ... no way man. I'm more chinese than you =P

Private joke btw in case any non Ta22 posters are thinking "<deleted>?"

i am still laghing my head off when i see your expression yesterday whahha

dude .. next stop . will be a chick doing the massage instead of a guy ok

Yeah, a chick would be weird, but not necessarily bad weird like with a guy.

Yes, I'm a homophobe - "not there's anything wrong with that" =P

If you get a hard on, you finally know that you are queer! :o

If you get a hard on, you finally know that you are queer! :D

If that happens.......you can't take a leak anymore..... :o

LaoPo

If that happens.......you can't take a leak anymore..... :D

LaoPo

:o

well, you could. but you wouldn't call it a leak, you would call it a golden shower.

LaoPo

well, you could. but you wouldn't call it a leak, you would call it a golden shower.

...With a shower (at least in my bathroom)....the water comes from above.....with a hard on it's more like a fountain... :D if you can 'produce' that is.... :D

LaoPo

LaoPo

...With a shower (at least in my bathroom)....the water comes from above.....with a hard on it's more like a fountain... :D if you can 'produce' that is.... :D

LaoPo

there are too many factors to consider in this scenario.

lets just say I have to do some serious yoga to take a leak in the middle of the night. :D

Happened to me the first time I was in a club in BK...I went absolutley APE :o

My Son who was allredy living in BK told me to go back in the bog and apologise..which armed with the 20baht note he gave me I duly did....still did not feel happy about it though.

Now I accept it..these poor guys have got to make a living...imagine spending your working life in the bogs :D

Edited due to poor grammer

Edited by ThaiPauly

Spot the newbie :o

Geez Louise! Nothing like that in the lady's room, I tell you. Of course the logistics of that scenario would need a little working out.... but still.... boys get all the fun!

I've always been jealous of the peeing standing up thing. :D No joke. But Thai people are much cooler about girls peeing in the grass than farang are. When my husband drags me out to one of his fishing ponds and we're drinking and I have to go pee I invariably get pointed towards some tall grass near the parking area and then the guys promise to be on the lookout for any wanderers in the area. :o

No way, tell them to <deleted> off.

Well, I was wondering if anyone speaks thai enough to say "NOT <deleted> WANT!" *with a look of horror/disgust*

Something like "mai <deleted> aw" but more correctly in thai rather than stringing english words with thai words.

I wish I'm a dude now.. life sucks. And I want a 100 posts more to vent in the bedlam.

If you were sitting down to take a wiz, would you really like another chick to massage your shoulders (unlwaa you're gay - then this questions is meaningless)?

Geez Louise! Nothing like that in the lady's room, I tell you. Of course the logistics of that scenario would need a little working out.... but still.... boys get all the fun!

I've always been jealous of the peeing standing up thing. :D No joke. But Thai people are much cooler about girls peeing in the grass than farang are. When my husband drags me out to one of his fishing ponds and we're drinking and I have to go pee I invariably get pointed towards some tall grass near the parking area and then the guys promise to be on the lookout for any wanderers in the area. :o

Are you saying guys get the fun cuz we're getting massaged by someone of the same sex? Or because we're getting massaged by a guy, and as a woman you would like a massage from a dude? Big difference.

And standing up to pee or pissing out in the woods is nothing like pissing while a same sex person is freaking rubbing you. This post was about being rubbed up by a guy while the snake was out of the cage. I think you can only understand if you think about yourself in a toilet where the stalls in the ladies are in a row with no barriers or cubicles and some chick comes over and starts massaging ur shoulders while ur trying to take a wiz.

Edited by Wizzard of Oz

Well, I was wondering if anyone speaks thai enough to say "NOT <deleted> WANT!" *with a look of horror/disgust*

Errr .... well, yes.

But I wouldn't use the phrase in this situation.... the hands may quickly move towards your throat (not joking)

//edit/forgotquote

Edited by Thaddeus

Jai yen yen... why get so upset?

It's common practise in Thai pubs and clubs to provide a neck and shoulder massage service to patrons who have to syphon the python.

If you don't feel comfortable about it, don't get upset and aggressive... simply smile or shake your head and say "mai ow krap".

No prompem.

:D

No way, tell them to <deleted> off.

Something like "mai <deleted> aw" but more correctly in thai rather than stringing english words with thai words.

I wish I'm a dude now.. life sucks. And I want a 100 posts more to vent in the bedlam.

If you were sitting down to take a wiz, would you really like another chick to massage your shoulders (unlwaa you're gay - then this questions is meaningless)?

Are you saying guys get the fun cuz we're getting massaged by someone of the same sex? Or because we're getting massaged by a guy, and as a woman you would like a massage from a dude? Big difference.

And standing up to pee or pissing out in the woods is nothing like pissing while a same sex person is freaking rubbing you. This post was about being rubbed up by a guy while the snake was out of the cage. I think you can only understand if you think about yourself in a toilet where the stalls in the ladies are in a row with no barriers or cubicles and some chick comes over and starts massaging ur shoulders while ur trying to take a wiz.

You're absolutely right. I've got no snake. How could I possibly understand? :D

However, do you think if you were gay that you would enjoy a strange man putting his hands on your shoulders while you're taking a leak? Gay men are less fussy than straight men?

Nah, the massage guy had probably just never seen a farang snake before and wanted to see if they look the same as Thai snakes... you know, the rumours and all.... :D