Thai woman found unidentified black substance in her Coke can (PHOTOS)

rooster59

Thai woman found unidentified black substance in her Coke can (PHOTOS)

By Coconuts Bangkok

post-247607-0-16434900-1467421984_thumb.

BANGKOK: What this woman found at the bottom of her Coke can might make you decide to cut soda from your diet once and for all.

Facebook user Pretty 'Nartrudee shared horrific photos of the disgusting, black substance found at the bottom of a Coca-Cola can this week. Her mom had been trying to drink the soda when she noticed that the color looked a bit off.

"My mom bought a six pack of cola from a Big C in Chonburi. This is the last can left. She opened it and poured the soda into a glass and found that the color was lighter than it should be."

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/07/01/thai-woman-found-unidentified-black-substance-her-coke-can-photos

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-07-02

What's happening in Thailand,this is the 3rd case in a few weeks,

where the names of the defective products,or rats running over

the donuts,have been named and shamed, before the names of

companies or products would never be named,for fear of been sued,

even though it was true.

I remember one time that the health ministry,tested several toothpastes,

and they found 3 brands contaminated with bacteria,but did not name

them,even though it was an obviously a health risk.

regards worgeordie

even though it was true.

regards worgeordie

what's happening in Thailand is the same thing that happens all over the worldblink.png

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/11-quite-disgusting-things-people-found-in-their-fast-food--eJVIREJc9x

Now I remember why I stopped drinking soft drinks ten years ago.

I also viewed a Utube movie where a person boiled coke down to see what ends up in his stomach. A black ball of sugar and more.... Yuk...sad.png

I wonder why people drink this when there are so many great, natural fruit juices available here.

My favorite is coconut milk right out of the coconut!

And, water...coffee1.gif

Well over 20 years ago I bought a bottle of coke at the CM zoo. When I finished the drink I saw 2strange objects at the bottom of the bottle. Managed to fish one of them out and asked some people what it was. cockroach eggs it was.... Needles to say water in clear bottles is my favorite drink ever since...

I also viewed a Utube movie where a person boiled coke down to see what ends up in his stomach. A black ball of sugar and more.... Yuk...sad.png

I wonder why people drink this when there are so many great, natural fruit juices available here.

And, water...coffee1.gif

the liquid you get from the inside of a coconut is not milk milk is obtained from crushing the inner tissue getting a milk like /white fluid

even though it was true.

regards worgeordie

Better get back in your plastic bag and protect yourself then

Years ago (before I took the oath) I left a can of beer in a cooler between weekend outings. The water in the cooler corroded a pinhole in the bottom of the can and the beer was ruined with no outward signs on the can, save an almost invisible pinhole.

Next week, I popped the top and almost gagged when I took a hard swig. The inside of the can had also corroded, looking like the can in the OP photo, though not as dark colored because it was beer, not Coke.

I didn't blame it on the Shiner brewery... And it didn't put me off beer. It was years later that I had to quit- for other reasons.

My first suspicion would be mishandling after it left the bottling plant.

Years ago (before I took the oath) I left a can of beer in a cooler between weekend outings. The water in the cooler corroded a pinhole in the bottom of the can and the beer was ruined with no outward signs on the can, save an almost invisible pinhole.

Next week, I popped the top and almost gagged when I took a hard swig. The inside of the can had also corroded, looking like the can in the OP photo, though not as dark colored because it was beer, not Coke.

Really? Water in a cooler dissolves aluminium does it? How many years was there between your weekend outings? And a pressurised can of beer retains the beer even when the can has a pinhole in it?

In the real world a hole of any size in a pressurised can will result in the contents being instantly ejected, not retained until you take your hard swig from it.

Really? Water in a cooler dissolves aluminium does it? How many years was there between your weekend outings? And a pressurised can of beer retains the beer even when the can has a pinhole in it?

In the real world a hole of any size in a pressurised can will result in the contents being instantly ejected, not retained until you take your hard swig from it.

Take a can of beer, put it in a cooler full of ice. Throw in a little bit of sand and salt from the beach. Then close it up and come back in a week and see if your cans don't have holes corroded in them. And when the beer leaks out under pressure, being that the can is submerged in the salty, sandy water (remember the ice?), it's the salty water from the cooler that displaces the beer that spurts out.

Mostly, the sand is on the bottom of the cooler and doesn't play a part the story. And unless your beer cans violate Archimedes principle, the air doesn't really play into it, either.

Well over 20 years ago I bought a bottle of coke at the CM zoo. When I finished the drink I saw 2strange objects at the bottom of the bottle. Managed to fish one of them out and asked some people what it was. cockroach eggs it was.... Needles to say water in clear bottles is my favorite drink ever since...

Yeah, but you'll only see the big pieces; bacteria I hear are not so big.

In my younger days i worked at a friends restaurant and

often had to change the Coke syrup in the post mix, i

decided to pour some Coke syrup into a glass and mix

some milk into it,, a Coke milkshake,, absolutely

delicious, i don't know why it didn't catch on.

post-141778-0-67950700-1467452169_thumb.

And, water...coffee1.gif

LOL

The only coconuts that ever had milk in them were the ones on my last girlfriend.

I do believe you mean the very healthy coconut water....it is clear..not milk.

Unless you mean you are grating up the white flesh of the coconut....and then squeezing out the fat.

that gives me the squirts, but ok in curry.

Edited by slipperylobster

Disgusting. Stick to water. Just about everything produced by humans is an abomination, apart from beer and fish & chips. rolleyes.gif

Agree about the beer (provided it's imported or from a brewhaus), but some of the fish and chips I have had in Thailand are best forgotten.

even though it was true.

regards worgeordie

..maybe that dirty rat had a drink too and left his calling card.

I'm in the water industry.

Let me tell you about bottled water, and the limitations of human eyes.

On second thought, maybe not. tongue.png

My Mom always used the old saying, "We all must eat our peck of dirt before we die."

I'm a proffesional artist ;)

I've had experience with coke. Maybe it has gone off? Sometimes the coke in my Hong Tong tastes off. The can's come in handy though when your caught short of the toilet.

Edited by Wilsonandson