Immigration Phetchabun

Hi,

I have just moved to Phetchabun province and need to file TM28, change of address and TM47 90 day report....and also take along the TM30 from the owner.

Is there an immigration Office in Phetchabun City where I can do this, or someone else in the province ?

Thanks,

Phetchabun province comes under Phitsanulok province. They accept mailed in 90 day reports, photo copy pages of passport and TM6 and stamp addressed envelope. Not sure about TM30, we have quite a few off shore boys at the golf club and they never send them in, likewise with myself when returning from Europe.

There has been talk of a new Immigration office opening in Phetchabun City, wait out on that one.

• Like 1

OK thanks for the info.

I'll pop over on Monday, about 500km round trip sad.png and file all the paperwork with them. I should be able to do it online after that.

As they accept postal 90 day reports and given the distance I would try and do it all by post. You'll need to include a return envelope, and should get a receipt for all three reports.

• Like 1

OK thanks for the info.

I'll pop over on Monday, about 500km round trip sad.png and file all the paperwork with them. I should be able to do it online after that.

Make sure you have all your ducks in a row documents with you. I forgot my g/f's house book on my first visit and had to do the whole bus taxi thing over again from Noenmaprang. Phitsanulok wanted my bank letter in Thai the first time around and after a trip back to the bank to complain and a call from the bank manager to immigration explaining that the English letter was legal all went smoothly. Good office otherwise a bit out on the edge of town.

• Like 1

A great little immigration Office....I was expecting something bigger as it serves 3 provinces. Only 2 Immigration Officers and an assistant.

There was only one other guy in there so I was dealt with straight away. All paperwork processed in 10 minutes and I was on my way.

450km drive in total, which sucks for something so easy but I should be fine to do an online report next time :)

Cheers for the advice

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

03-October-2016

Apparently the Phetchabun Office is now open.  While I have previously contacted them by phone (056 729 730) today both the Phetchabun and Phitsinalok offices' phones don't even connect.

The Little Lady contacted 1111 and double-checked the numbers.  They are correct.

My current visa expires on the 15th and I don't want to waste my time going to Phitsinalok only to be told I should have gone to Phetchabun.

It happened once before; I attempted to extend my Visa Extension in Bangkok and he said, cannot here, have to go to Phetchabun" so I dutifully spent an hour on the bus and 500 baht in taxis going to various government buildings.

Finally found someone who knew what a visa was and they told me that Phetchabun Province was served by the Phitsinalok office.  Which is a nightmare to find but a great little office once you find it. Very efficient.

[As I was typing comment above, The Little Lady finally got in contact with the Phitsinalok office.  Apparently the Phetchabun Immigration officer died in an accident so the office is closed until they find a replacement. Condolences to the family]

Phitsinalok it (still) is.

I'll update when I hear the Phetchabun office reopens.

On 10/3/2016 at 9:29 AM, The Oracle said:

Phitsinalok it (still) is

Thanks for this information, need to go to Phitsanulok beginning of next week.

Hope Phetchabun will reopen soon, I'm tired to drive > 430 km simply to renew the extension of stay.

Phetchabun will also be much more convenient to apply for a re-entry permission.

Edited by Ular

Was at the Phetchaburi office on Monday for my very first 90 day reporting. The whole thing was a pleasure, immigration officer spoke perfect English and even filled out my form for me. I had a couple of questions which he answered clearly. Easy to find as it is next to Siam bank on the northbound carriageway of highway between kilometre markers 170 and 169. Ample parking at back if non available on the road. 

I can not speak more highly.

1 hour ago, AndyOz said:

Was at the Phetchaburi office on Monday for my very first 90 day reporting. The whole thing was a pleasure, immigration officer spoke perfect English and even filled out my form for me. I had a couple of questions which he answered clearly. Easy to find as it is next to Siam bank on the northbound carriageway of highway between kilometre markers 170 and 169. Ample parking at back if non available on the road. 

I can not speak more highly.

Phetchaburi & Phetchabun are 2 entirely different places.

• 5 months later...

(25.03.2017)
Okay. Update. All functions of an immigration office are now operational. Did my extension yesterday without a hitch. Bus followed by a tuktuk (samlaew) went straight to the front door.
Take a number, fill in form, affix photo. Wait.
Great office. All new. Opposite the Provincial Administration Office in the main drag .