HAPPY Fourth of July!

Not so happy for your neighbours then, how uneighbourly of you, to be expected from a septic I suppose.

Well, just one day wouldn't be a big deal. Besides, they have made quite some noise on their family special days.

Not so happy for your neighbours then, how uneighbourly of you, to be expected from a septic I suppose.

Nope- you've got it backwards....

Septic is the Reason for Independence Day.....We got rid of that many years ago....Pushed it right back where it belonged.....A great reason for celebration......

Seems like some leached it's way here though.....

Happy 4th everybody.....

Edited by pgrahmm

Happy Almost 4th of July. Well of course its the 4th here but for us States folks its coming in a few hours.

Here is same venue for me, BBQ ribs, Veggies, some good Tequila followed with some ice cold beer. I saved the NASCAR race on DL'd so I will watch it on the big screen. Only thing missing is seeing the fighter jets doing fly by's as the national anthem is sung. LOL!!. I have a horseshoe set but haven't had time to set up my yard yet, Work eats up my time. I look forward to show some of my Thai friends how to enjoy a few US past times.

Happy Almost 4th of July. Well of course its the 4th here but for us States folks its coming in a few hours.

Here is same venue for me, BBQ ribs, Veggies, some good Tequila followed with some ice cold beer. I saved the NASCAR race on DL'd so I will watch it on the big screen. Only thing missing is seeing the fighter jets doing fly by's as the national anthem is sung. LOL!!. I have a horseshoe set but haven't had time to set up my yard yet, Work eats up my time. I look forward to show some of my Thai friends how to enjoy a few US past times.

A great day for block parties back in the states - but we can get better fireworks here.....

Horseshoes really would tick off my Thai neighbors ----> I'd have to put one of the stakes in their yard.....

Edited by pgrahmm

A great day for block parties back in the states - but we can get better fireworks here.....

Horseshoes really would tick off my Thai neighbors ----> I'd have to put one of the stakes in their yard.....

HAHAHA Pgramm. I love the fireworks here. I have bought some borderline mortars.....biggrin.png

As kid I loved the block parties in the states. People BBQ'd, Fireworks were legal. Kids had fun, parents drank and were civil. All of that is long gone now...sadly. I try and keep as much of that around me as possible.